_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone bored of seeing her stories about moving to London? I think we get it by now ffs…stop reminding us because we don’t want you here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine turning up at a restaurant in your bra... Asking for a plate cos you brought your own food 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh my GOD just park in the multi storey. What the duck honestly why is she so pretentious

Reactions: 3
Forgot how much of a bleep she was until recently, I would like to personally thank her for reminding me.

• Haha
Her attitude won’t wash in London. Especially the area she’s living in which I believe is mitcham/Croydon

Her attitude won’t wash in London. Especially the area she’s living in which I believe is mitcham/Croydon
Someone’s gonna tel her to shut the duck up & stop being a dick and I can’t wait!

Reactions: 6
I’d be so shamed bringing that manky piece of food into a restaurant 🤢

Reactions: 5
She knows that some places would actually kick you out for this right? For taking up a table a paying customer could use?
I would love her to be kicked out of somewhere 😈 or even if someone said NOoo you have to order from the menu😈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.