_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean why go to a restaurant if you not going to eat their food it's like taking your own booze into a pub 🙄🤦

Reactions: 8
I mean why go to a restaurant if you not going to eat their food it's like taking your own booze into a pub 🙄🤦
Most restaurants have their menus online too so you could work out an estimate calories/macros before and just change up meals for the day…

Reactions: 3
Most restaurants have their menus online too so you could work out an estimate calories/macros before and just change up meals for the day…
Exactly this. I think she does it on purpose to show off. Ooooo look at me I’m bodybuilding I’m on prep in my crop top.

No one cares, eat your green beans at home.

She's getting the full packing and unpacking removal service, how stressful can it be?!!

She should try moving herself like I did - then she'd know what stress really is!
Totally agree!!! I packed my entire house basically myself and had family to load/unload the van. That’s real stress, not sitting around watching and waiting for someone else to do it.

The amount of instagrammers that think it's "on route" instead of "en route" is unbelievable. If you don't know the correct term....don't try sound clever, just don't use it! Simple 🤦🏼‍♀️
Agreed. Such a pet peeve of mine. Also when I see people say that they try their ‘upmost’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is this Rebecca Edwards girl? Think she’s been mentioned here before… did she start off as a cbg girl or is she actually Georgies friend

Reactions: 1
Wonder why the whole move to London was necessary anyway??? Her business is online....

Reactions: 6
Who is this Rebecca Edwards girl? Think she’s been mentioned here before… did she start off as a cbg girl or is she actually Georgies friend
Yeah that’s correct, she’s with a male coach now and looks fab and smashing it on her journey to be fair

Yeah that’s correct, she’s with a male coach now and looks fab and smashing it on her journey to be fair
I went off her for a bit but like her again now! Georgie definitely influences their attitudes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now if someone asked her to do this she’ll be saying a sarcastic comment

8C52399C-BFA6-46B9-9FB3-4CAE270E9AF5.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.