_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d want the spoon to make a noise itself for 18 bastard quid!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a lot of information about Matt Smart and I had enough of his bull crap. He is a lier & snake. I have known him since snap fitness in 2017/18. He is so up his own ass it is unreal. He is a massive narcissist. I got to the point now where he hind me from his Instagram stories! Again! I have so much stuff to say you lot will be shocked! He is not a nice person as he claims to be.

Start from the beginning, He used me for social media content. I have been going through bad stuff during that period during snap fitness trying to lose weight etc. I do a little work for him while I was there for his social media and instead of paying me, he would personal train me. "never happened" It was more let's train what he trains. It was about late 18/19 when he was there split up with his gf, we hang out a lot doing videos and pictures. I pretty much gave up my work and spent most of my time creating content for him rather than my own. We meant to do a cinematic videography company together, and I put 90% of filming and editing work. I personally wasn't myself and was so depressed about myself I gain so much weight and wasn't in a good frame of mind. It wasn't until April 2019 I had enough of his bullcrap. Used me for his social media and my personal time. I was in a bad state of mind he really didn't help me "as a friend" only used me for his social media.

He talked so much crap it is unreal. I am still waiting for his own gym he is opening up in Cornwall with his millionaire client. He talks about how he never lies, he is always honest! etc. I have spoken to him for ages after that until this shoot before he decided to get into first-timers comp. After the comp, I was meant to be doing photos for him. I am telling you it was the worst experience of my photographic career ever! He was rude! negative! tell me to do an Instagram spare crop on a pro camera! I told him I can't! its 3x2! trying to frame the shots! he like you need to move I can't see my poses!!! I bit my tongue! He didn't like the images! "still used them for social" didn't get paid for it as he said he would! He is getting worst!

Talk about his stories he is not like that in normal life. He spends too much time looking at his phone than actually listening to others talk!. His Disney sing-along how he loves Disney is to attract his female followers so he can try and date some of them. He sends cringe messages to models who I worked with and told me what a creep he is and showed me the messages! He pretty much copies what Georgie Does! Matt fell out with a few people who he worked with during my time of knowing him! He has recently been buying followers for his Instagram to get to 10k.

I am so shocked to see this thread online about Georgie and Matt! I didn't think there would be people saying negative information about them but wouldn't surprise me. I remember one time at Starbucks he got kicked out because he said to a member of staff that the girl with make-up is more attractive than the girl who hasn't! I don't know much about Georgie but they did a fling together during 18/19 and said she does "coke" during that time! Matt claims he is not the type of person who sleeps around with girls! the cringe part was when they did a podcast together. He pretty much agrees with what Georgie says after his opinions are not the same as hers! To the best of them both! if they didn't have social media they would be lost puppies in the real world!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have a lot of information about Matt Smart and I had enough of his bull crap. He is a lier & snake. I have known him since snap fitness in 2017/18. He is so up his own ass it is unreal. He is a massive narcissist. I got to the point now where he hind me from his Instagram stories! Again! I have so much stuff to say you lot will be shocked! He is not a nice person as he claims to be.

Start from the beginning, He used me for social media content. I have been going through bad stuff during that period during snap fitness trying to lose weight etc. I do a little work for him while I was there for his social media and instead of paying me, he would personal train me. "never happened" It was more let's train what he trains. It was about late 18/19 when he was there split up with his gf, we hang out a lot doing videos and pictures. I pretty much gave up my work and spent most of my time creating content for him rather than my own. We meant to do a cinematic videography company together, and I put 90% of filming and editing work. I personally wasn't myself and was so depressed about myself I gain so much weight and wasn't in a good frame of mind. It wasn't until April 2019 I had enough of his bullcrap. Used me for his social media and my personal time. I was in a bad state of mind he really didn't help me "as a friend" only used me for his social media.

He talked so much crap it is unreal. I am still waiting for his own gym he is opening up in Cornwall with his millionaire client. He talks about how he never lies, he is always honest! etc. I have spoken to him for ages after that until this shoot before he decided to get into first-timers comp. After the comp, I was meant to be doing photos for him. I am telling you it was the worst experience of my photographic career ever! He was rude! negative! tell me to do an Instagram spare crop on a pro camera! I told him I can't! its 3x2! trying to frame the shots! he like you need to move I can't see my poses!!! I bit my tongue! He didn't like the images! "still used them for social" didn't get paid for it as he said he would! He is getting worst!

Talk about his stories he is not like that in normal life. He spends too much time looking at his phone than actually listening to others talk!. His Disney sing-along how he loves Disney is to attract his female followers so he can try and date some of them. He sends cringe messages to models who I worked with and told me what a creep he is and showed me the messages! He pretty much copies what Georgie Does! Matt fell out with a few people who he worked with during my time of knowing him! He has recently been buying followers for his Instagram to get to 10k.

I am so shocked to see this thread online about Georgie and Matt! I didn't think there would be people saying negative information about them but wouldn't surprise me. I remember one time at Starbucks he got kicked out because he said to a member of staff that the girl with make-up is more attractive than the girl who hasn't! I don't know much about Georgie but they did a fling together during 18/19 and said she does "coke" during that time! Matt claims he is not the type of person who sleeps around with girls! the cringe part was when they did a podcast together. He pretty much agrees with what Georgie says after his opinions are not the same as hers! To the best of them both! if they didn't have social media they would be lost puppies in the real world!
Oh wow you went in hard there lol.
hevhas His own thread too, I’ve often wondered over his supposed income

Reactions: 4
I did talk about the babyspoons etc but how would she know that was me?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ can they tell if we screenshot? I'm sure I checked and they couldn't 🤷🏼‍♀️ xx

I did talk about the babyspoons etc but how would she know that was me?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ can they tell if we screenshot? I'm sure I checked and they couldn't 🤷🏼‍♀️ xx
They can’t, the only thing I can think of it that’s she rebranding her account so it’s glitching or she’s blocking people who don’t follow her (but that’s dumb)
I have legit never messaged her ever so why she’s block me is beyond but anyway 😂

I can’t find her page at all?😱
I think she’s changing her username

Reactions: 1
I’ve looked at all my mutual connections (Hannah tracks, Nadia, coaching page etc etc) and she hasn’t come up as being one.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’ve got 2 accounts (ones a dog one don’t judge me 😂) and I can’t see her on either so
Must be deleted

Reactions: 2
Somethings happened. Bet she’s fallen off the diet wagon. I can picture it now ... G asleep surrounded by Ben & Jerry’s tubs. No ragrats

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had this yesterday too and wondered if I’d been blocked as well 😂
Weirdly I had the same thing. I've never even commented or liked anything at all.... not sure if she's gone on a major blocking spree or something!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.