_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Londoncailín!

Quick recap:
G thinks she is above the lockdown and has been breaking rules left right and centre!
She was going to move to London, have we heard anything about that since?
She bought a stair machine for her flat which I'm sure her neighbours LOVE
She's still hanging around with that Matt and breaking lockdown with him.

Her form's still terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To add to this - also has a treadmill in the flat.
Also using a commercial gym daily.

Reactions: 6
Yipeeee thread #3

She still an hole

Think she’s had lockdown Botox as well

Reactions: 11
They’ve both been VERY quiet on the gram....even when they’re filming their YouTube monstrosities they still treat us to some storied in Instagram. Am I terrible person for hoping they’ve been caught in the gym?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve both been VERY quiet on the gram....even when they’re filming their YouTube monstrosities they still treat us to some storied in Instagram. Am I terrible person for hoping they’ve been caught in the gym?!
I’m hoping they have too 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
They won't have been caught, but probably read here and panicking it's even being spoken about.

Reactions: 3
They’re back. I can’t wait for Matt to get his own thread- he’s the most awful human

Reactions: 3
They’re back. I can’t wait for Matt to get his own thread- he’s the most awful human
I wonder if we can get away with making one now...

Anyone know if the rules are strict on they must have 10k followers? Or because his thread is in demand can I make one anyway...

I wonder if we can get away with making one now...

Anyone know if the rules are strict on they must have 10k followers? Or because his thread is in demand can I make one anyway...
If you look under the ‘forum business’ thread you will see the rules there. It’s not just about the amount of followers. Someone must be profiting from their page also.

Ok so she has her own app but it IDENTICAL to trainerize.. Can they not sue her over copyrights? Her app is legit the same

Reactions: 1
Weird how all the gym videos / workout videos have stopped.
I thought this too, even on Matts insta! I wonder if we will only see gym workouts on her YouTube videos - as that’s her reason for using a gym, to create content 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.