_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, nothing major exciting then. Not sure she really needed to announce her departure.
How would be notice if she didn't tell everyone 🤣
Digital detox.....but she's got her camera out filming her YouTube 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeeeeee she has quite bad skin for someone that eats so healthy 😱
As someone who works in skincare (influencer marketing) I work a lot with our educational department and see a derm myself
Skin and food isn’t always related and science can’t back the diet claims

Reactions: 4
She legit just said she saw someone do a seven day one and then said she wanted to do one….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As someone who works in skincare (influencer marketing) I work a lot with our educational department and see a derm myself
Skin and food isn’t always related and science can’t back the diet claims
Influencer marketing ?????????
I don’t buy it. Not the point. She looks like a potato.

• Haha
She’s had cycles of anavar which messes up your skin no end. I’m assuming she’s going to be starting shortly or has just started on low dose. 6-8 weeks of it with acne as a side

• Wow
It’s hardly a detox if you just disappear for the weekend 🤣 that being said, she looks really sad in that latest post

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know any of the girls see coaching if she’s unfollowed them after her supposed insta detox I’d take that personally her saying doesn’t care much for their lives, correct it’s just money.
She is just horrid and the amount of women who are coached by her, wonder how that makes them feel if she’s unfollowed them as well.

Do you think that was the point? To ‘detox’ & go to the extreme of unfollowing people when you can clearly either remove the app or just deactivate it. So maybe it’s a smoke screen for her to actually unfollow people like Matt, Leanne, random clients. She has absolutely no interest in anyone’s lives but her own. People being offended and hurt by it but I’m over here not surprised. It came around the same time Matt’s whistleblower photographer came here too

Reactions: 8
Fair enough do a detox but why tell everyone? You can unfollow people without having to make a post and a YouTube video about it 🙄

Reactions: 6
This isn't Georgie specific but it's her post that's made me think of it, why do people post 2 pics of themselves in same post when they are exactly the same? What's the chuffing point in that?

Reactions: 6
This isn't Georgie specific but it's her post that's made me think of it, why do people post 2 pics of themselves in same post when they are exactly the same? What's the chuffing point in that?
Narcissistic vibes for sure. Can’t decide which one they love of themselves the most

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.