_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been soooo quiet. I hope she is elbows deep in Krispy Kremes and cookies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she need to get up so early?! Usually it's always 4/5am recently 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, why on earth is she STILL eating with a baby spoon these days?! Even post-show she still used them! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because people like her like to justify their work ethic with the time they wake up.

The don't realise 8am - 11pm is the same as 5am - 9pm. But by letting you know how superior they are by getting up much earlier than you, they've got the jump on the day.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Because people like her like to justify their work ethic with the time they wake up.

The don't realise 8am - 11pm is the same as 5am - 9pm. But by letting you know how superior they are by getting up much earlier than you, they've got the jump on the day.
It’s not the same 😝 8am - midnight would be the same. Sorry haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That pisses me off. Are we supposed to be impressed? Has she ‘made it’ because she’s got SOOO much to do for business that she needs to be up pre-5am? Does anyone care what time she gets up? Might start uploading my 6.55am wake up alarm and weetabix each day and see who gives a F. Answer: no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else calling bullshit about how the stair master made her broke? Like how many clients does she have and how much does she make a month?!

Reactions: 4
Okay super random and idk if this is allowed, but I've just made a post over on the Advice forum and I actually think you guys are clocked on and would have some input for me (it's about online coaching and what I can make sure to avoid to not be like one of these girls).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.