_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a few people I follow have been on CBG63 previously and they're constantly signing up with new coaches, most recently noticed a few going to Leanne 😂🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad there’s a thread on her!
I was going to go with her after having a bad time with a well known guy on Instagram

However, as I’d had that bad experience I knew to ask questions and I asked her questions as I have a specific ED and she wasn’t clued up so I then asked could I just have a training plan and her check my form. My god she was sooooooo rude about everything!

But I’ve noticed a lot of coaches are now to turning to BB or a lot of BB do coaching for lifestyle and they are pricks there’s a couple I follow on Instagram who are like you need to change your job to fit your goals and it blows my mind I’ve seen friends leave jobs they love to train to be a PT as there coach told them their job was the reason they weren’t progressing. PTs technically aren’t even supposed to offer nutrition advice. But there’s a fair amount of these coaches preaching things which don’t apply to your ordinary person as we’re not all doing jobs like them the industry imo needs regulating more

This is another prime example
Probably doesn’t have any qualifications yet but is offering coaching whilst she’s still in school I can’t help but think a lot of these girls were influenced by Georgie
Caitlin hill is one of the youngest bodybuilder in the uk , she really has good knowledge if you follow Her , she was taken under the wing by another coach and learned , she wasn’t ‘influenced’ by G
Just given the girl credit

Tbh the way Hannah sells herself you would think she was qualified until you follow the Poole she does and realise she recycles other people’s words?
This girl need her own thread
I was obsessed with her years ago but she’s turned into something

Last edited:
Caitlin hill is one of the youngest bodybuilder in the uk , she really has good knowledge if you follow Her , she was taken under the wing by another coach and learned , she wasn’t ‘influenced’ by G
Just given the girl credit

This girl need her own thread
I was obsessed with her years ago but she’s turned into something
I do follow her but I also agree knowledge or not they shouldn’t coach gen pop as they blur boundaries with gen pop.

Hannah and her boyfriend 100% need her own thread, the ultraflex lot could do with their own thread tbf

Reactions: 2
I mean what could she do about it?! Seems an unfair thing to comment on tbh.
Agreed, it's probably something she's already insecure about but it's not like you can magically change it. I think it is a part of what makes someone themselves. How boring if we are all the same.

Reactions: 1
So glad there’s a thread on her!
I was going to go with her after having a bad time with a well known guy on Instagram

However, as I’d had that bad experience I knew to ask questions and I asked her questions as I have a specific ED and she wasn’t clued up so I then asked could I just have a training plan and her check my form. My god she was sooooooo rude about everything!

But I’ve noticed a lot of coaches are now to turning to BB or a lot of BB do coaching for lifestyle and they are pricks there’s a couple I follow on Instagram who are like you need to change your job to fit your goals and it blows my mind I’ve seen friends leave jobs they love to train to be a PT as there coach told them their job was the reason they weren’t progressing. PTs technically aren’t even supposed to offer nutrition advice. But there’s a fair amount of these coaches preaching things which don’t apply to your ordinary person as we’re not all doing jobs like them the industry imo needs regulating more

This is another prime example
Probably doesn’t have any qualifications yet but is offering coaching whilst she’s still in school I can’t help but think a lot of these girls were influenced by Georgie
As a PT you are qualified to give nutrition support, but not meal plans (sorry just jumping in as I am one; one that doesn’t give copy & paste crap or harmful meal plans might I add!)

Reactions: 6
I'm intrigued if you are a PT, why did you feel the need to get a package from Hannah?
For the exact reason someone has quoted below, you’ll find in the fitness industry, a lot of PT’s have coaches themselves so that they can focus their energy into their clients and someone else does their planning for them, or also in my case because I’d like to compete and there’s no way I’d be able to coach myself to do so

Reactions: 4
For the exact reason someone has quoted below, you’ll find in the fitness industry, a lot of PT’s have coaches themselves so that they can focus their energy into their clients and someone else does their planning for them, or also in my case because I’d like to compete and there’s no way I’d be able to coach myself to do so
Plus I don’t follow Hannah so I’m not sure what she offers, but my partner has a coach who does his programming but is also a business coach and has helped him SO MUCH over this mad year

I know that, but I always thought that as a PT you'd want to go for someone who is at a much higher level / experience than yourself. You'd also have a good idea of quality etc, and if I was a PT I would not be choosing Georgie. I mean I'm not a PT but I still know she offers a terrible service.This isn't a dig at you by any means, it just baffles me that Georgie gets ANY business.

Plus I don’t follow Hannah so I’m not sure what she offers, but my partner has a coach who does his programming but is also a business coach and has helped him SO MUCH over this mad year
Ohhh okay, it didn’t come across that way so apologies, so when I signed up with Hannah I was under the impression that she was qualified and because she competed and was someone I looked up to at the time for competing I was hoping she would be able to take me in that direction! How wrong was I 😂😂 can confirm I have now gone for a coach that is 1) qualified 2) a lot higher up skill wise than me so I can learn from them 3) knows what they’re doing

Ohhh okay, it didn’t come across that way
I thought the same when he told me he was getting a coach 😂 the first one he got was tit and didn’t care but the one he’s got now is class. Tbh before I got a PT (not my now partner) I didn’t realise how much they actually did because I was used to the likes of G and the insta influencers 🙄

Reactions: 2
I really hate that she's spiralled into popularity, she is such a crappy coach

For those looking for a coach, I can whole heartedly say kerry sexton is the nicest most supportive coach i've ever had. Years experience of competing but also qualified (although recently) - I was in the best shape of my life while being coached by Kerry. I only stopped as I fell pregnant but aI will be going back when I am able to

Reactions: 5
I really hate that she's spiralled into popularity, she is such a crappy coach

For those looking for a coach, I can whole heartedly say kerry sexton is the nicest most supportive coach i've ever had. Years experience of competing but also qualified (although recently) - I was in the best shape of my life while being coached by Kerry. I only stopped as I fell pregnant but aI will be going back when I am able to
Joe Parish is also class if you’re a coach looking for a coach! (I’m neither 😂 but I know a lot of people he coaches)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.