_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done well to stick to the diet I’ll give her that.
Still an arse though

Reactions: 9
She’s done well to stick to the diet I’ll give her that.
Still an arse though
I've trashed her plenty on here, but she'll very likely place top 5. She's gotten stage lean and does have good muscularity. Georgie has the type of figure which shines when she's dieted down, but isn't overly impressive during the offseason. She'll also spare no £££ ensuring she has the most lavish bikini and dazzling earrings. The pricey posing lessons will guarantee she doesn't look out of place up there either. With all of the advantages she's enjoyed during this prep, I'd argue that anything outside the top 3 would be a failure.

Could we see jilted ex lover Matt attempt to sabotage her journey at the final hurdle, slipping a handful of crushed laxatives into her Monster Energy drink, just before she hits the stage. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this is Georgie's thread but good God Matt is so not ready for stage. He's gonna bomb if he doesn't go for a later show

Reactions: 3
Neither did I 😂😂😂😂 she definitely doesn’t need any of those things!!!! How embarrassing!
Nooooo that's what, not even 20kg? You definitely don't need a barbell pad when you've not even on a full sized barbell

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nooooo that's what, not even 20kg? You definitely don't need a barbell pad when you've not even on a full sized barbell
I think it was just set up for the photo guys...

No one thrusting a decent weight would be able to pose for a photo so I think she’s just using it to show the use of all the CBG products..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it was just set up for the photo guys...

No one thrusting a decent weight would be able to pose for a photo so I think she’s just using it to show the use of all the CBG products..
That's exactly what it is. Some sort of "impersonate Georgie" challenge within the CBG group.
Notice her holding the FitBible log book.

No one on the planet would be logging their lift, while executing the lift :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention the cbg wrist strap being used as a hair scrunchie.

Reactions: 1
That's exactly what it is. Some sort of "impersonate Georgie" challenge within the CBG group.
Notice her holding the FitBible log book.

No one on the planet would be logging their lift, while executing the lift :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not to mention the cbg wrist strap being used as a hair scrunchie.
Exactly haha I started to feel sorry for the poor girl when everyone started critiquing her on here! 😂 it was just a joke!

The Matt stuff...::I think he just got far too big during his off season. Put on more body weight than was realistic to shed in the time frame. He looks like an above average gym goer not a bodybuilder

Reactions: 7
The Matt stuff...::I think he just got far too big during his off season. Put on more body weight than was realistic to shed in the time frame. He looks like an above average gym goer not a bodybuilder
Yeah he definitely did a dirty bulk 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know who the voice message was from at the start of matts vlog that made him cry?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know who the voice message was from at the start of matts vlog that made him cry?
I thought it was Georgie at first, although it sounds like his Mum/Grandma/Girlfriend.

It's hilarious how dramatic these fitness clowns are. Equating dieting for a show with "going to war" and "charging into battle". Imagine if Georgie or Matt were prepping for a show AND working a busy 9-5 job. A real one with responsibilities and deadlines.

If moping around the house all day in a grubby onesie, pan frying chicken and green beans every 3 hours and copy/pasting a few client emails is "back breaking work", then sign me up! When the toughest mountain to climb during the day is a trip to the supermarket for bagel fins and spinach leaves - Then you've got it pretty easy.

#preplife

Try being hungry, tired and on your feet for 8 hours in a factory/supermarket/hospital/care home. Cooking your meals the night before, eating them out of Tupperware containers whenever you find a spare 5 minutes during your shift. Throw childcare into the mix, or a sick relative, and now you really are working hard.

Reactions: 15
the anabolic banquet stuff used to piss me off, funnily enough I don’t care what you’re shoving down at 10pm

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg her eyebrows. I can't get over how terrible they are. I know they're healing so darker than normal but why are they so arched?? Bizarre

Reactions: 4
God, how embarrassing for Matt. Not so arrogant now is he? Can't wait to watch over the next month 👀

Along with those gross white socks, she's launching an underwear line.

The logo is so bland that it can't have taken more than 5 minutes in Microsoft paint to produce. Arial font and a dull love heart that's being stretched horizontally and doesn't look right.

Such trashy, fast fashion. Take a look at the frayed stitching, not to mention the seam stitch covers the heart.

Total garbage although I'm sure her disciples are placing their pre-orders as we speak.

1.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.