_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she wash those pyjama shorts??
I doubt it, I think it’s rank that she clearly sleeps in them, why can’t she change into some gym shorts or leggings? I’m sure if she did have to wash them everyday she’d have told us

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt it, I think it’s rank that she clearly sleeps in them, why can’t she change into some gym shorts or leggings? I’m sure if she did have to wash them everyday she’d have told us
right?! Hang a pair on the god damn stair master and change before you do it! The fact she puts that sweat thing on when she does it too 🤢 they must be able to get up and walk on the stair master on their own at this point!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Completing the "Dress up as Georgie" challenge to get a shoutout from G, only to realize the joke's on you for buying all the merch.

FitBible £19.99
Barbell Pad £9.99
Lifting Wrist Straps £12.99
Wrist Wraps £10.99
Resistance band £8.99
Hoodie (estimated price) £20

Total - £82.95
🤢

(Check out the hair bobble!!!!!) :ROFLMAO:

Untitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Completing the "Dress up as Georgie" challenge to get a shoutout from G, only to realize the joke's on you for buying all the merch.

FitBible £19.99
Barbell Pad £9.99
Lifting Wrist Straps £12.99
Wrist Wraps £10.99
Resistance band £8.99
Hoodie (estimated price) £20

Total - £82.95
🤢

(Check out the hair bobble!!!!!) :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 574646
bleeping hell, I’m embarrassed for her! Won’t be long until she’s rocking the socks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An update on Matt

He's fallen apart. The big guy is 4 weeks out from his show and nowhere near lean enough. Alarmingly, his weight hasn't dropped for 6 weeks, yet he "Trusts his coach, and trusts the process" although doubt is creeping in.

According to the coach, they'll know if he'll be ready or not in a weeks time :rolleyes: (Matt - if you're reading this, fire your coach and pick a July show to compete in)

Ironically, his youtube series is titled "Pull the pin" and he'll soon be pulling the plug on his own bodybuilding aspirations. Expect a heartfelt "I've decided to not compete" IG story in the coming weeks.

s.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
An update on Matt

He's fallen apart. The big guy is 4 weeks out from his show and nowhere near lean enough. Alarmingly, his weight hasn't dropped for 6 weeks, yet he "Trusts his coach, and trusts the process" although doubt is creeping in.

According to the coach, they'll know if he'll be ready or not in a weeks time :rolleyes: (Matt - if you're reading this, fire your coach and pick a July show to compete in)

Ironically, his youtube series is titled "Pull the pin" and he'll soon be pulling the plug on his own bodybuilding aspirations. Expect a heartfelt "I've decided to not compete" IG story in the coming weeks.

View attachment 574780
Oh wow! Maybe he should speak with G and she can inform him of what steroids to use 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many clients will flee Matt's services after seeing their guru fall flat on his face in a "Do as I say, not as I do" moment.
As the sun sets on Matt's brief career, let's remember the good times. The collabs with G, the fun, frolics and eventual fallout which saw Matt cruelly kicked out of the container gym following an explosive argument over Georgie's horrendous deadlifting form.

Let's not forget Matt's misguided foray into merchandise, in the form of a flamingo pink baseball cap with the brand name "Effort Will" (It didn't make sense then, and makes even less sense now)

It's time to hang up the hat, Matt. The show's over.

1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that true?
No :ROFLMAO:

Who knows the real reason they soured on each other. It could have been business/IG drama or perhaps one initiated "taking their relationship further" and was declined. Two big, toxic egos clashing and neither wanting to back down.

Reactions: 5
What a clown he is. He should’ve done something about it sooner.

lol

Reactions: 1
No :ROFLMAO:

Who knows the real reason they soured on each other. It could have been business/IG drama or perhaps one initiated "taking their relationship further" and was declined. Two big, toxic egos clashing and neither wanting to back down.

Didn’t think so but the way my brain has been not taking information in it wouldn’t have surprised me if I had missed all that 😂
It worries me that I did genuinely believe that she could have that bad an argument about her bad form. Not a ringing endorsement of her coaching 😅

bleeping hell, I’m embarrassed for her! Won’t be long until she’s rocking the socks 🤦🏻‍♀️
the sad thing is, judging by how much weight she’s got on hers hips (not sure if it’s just for the photo or not) ,she’s not lifting heavy and doesn’t really need all the straps and stuff anyways 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
the sad thing is, judging by how much weight she’s got on hers hips (not sure if it’s just for the photo or not) ,she’s not lifting heavy and doesn’t really need all the straps and stuff anyways 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg, I didn’t realise the weight she was thrusting - or lack of 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.