_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if the weekly check ins with clients turn into high pressure, unwanted sales pitches where Georgie uses manipulative language and abuses her coach/client rapport to shill her accessories and merch.

Suzie "Well my deadlifts haven't felt great this week, and I don't know why"

Georgie "We all have bad weeks babe, but if you really want to take things to the next level, consider trying a pair of my cbg wrist straps. They're specifically designed for female hands and can be yours for £12.99"

CBG - more like QVC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but I followed Georgie because she was mocking influencer merch and SHE'S DOING THE SAME THING

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg her eyebrows. I can't get over how terrible they are. I know they're healing so darker than normal but why are they so arched?? Bizarre
I don’t think the arch is the problem, I think it’s that the arch is completely in the wrong place. It’s too far towards the tail of her brow which is giving her a totally evil look!

Reactions: 1
she's literally shared the exact air bnb she's staying in for her show lol...

Reactions: 2
From Matt's stories -

Q : Do you ever chat to girls in the gym?
A : "I'm in the gym to get a job done, and it's the women who perv on me"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Screenshot (78).jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine going out for a meal and ordering lettuce to put your own food with 😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dammit I think Matt might be back on track for his comp? I wanted him to flop badly to knock him down a peg or two

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Dammit I think Matt might be back on track for his comp? I wanted him to flop badly to knock him down a peg or two
We will only have to wait a few weeks to find out!
do you think they’ll be staying together seeing as G has booked an air B and B for 6 people (well it had like 3 bedrooms)

Reactions: 1
Dammit I think Matt might be back on track for his comp?
Nah, he's still fat as hell (in bodybuilding terms)
That being said, he's entering a "First timers" show, so he won't exactly be standing amongst world beating physiques.

Often, these low level amateur shows resemble grotesque freak shows, featuring bodies which don't belong anywhere near a physique contest.
Watch out for horribly stiff posing routines, embarrassingly streaky tans, peroxide white Perma Smiles and a variety of unsightly lumps and bumps all over the body, caused by steroid injection sites that have become infected and inflamed.

Grab the popcorn, it will be quite the circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got the # figure girls matter with her last post…. What the actual duck

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She just looks so masculine - it’s like a wig and false nails have been stuck on the groom on a stag weekend by the lazy best man who couldn’t think of anything else to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.