_GeorgieFit #3 It’s only thread #3 if you think it’s thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt's busy pulling down his mask so he can vlog and blow kisses in the Supermarket fruit and veg isle :rolleyes: 😘 🤢

1.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Claiming that motivation, exercise and diet has aided her fat loss - correct, however she is taking steroids and forgot to mention. 🤣🙃🙄😑🤥
such a dangerous message to her "clients" - not being as fully transparent about her process as she constantly claims she is.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if you all know this already but she's now selling socks with CBG on 😭😂 who the frick does she think she is 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Question.

If she’s on steroids, does she have to stop taking them a certain time up until her show so it doesn’t show up as a positive? Is it even a “natural” show she’s doing?

also might have missed it butis it confirmed she’s actually on them? 👀

Reactions: 3
Question.

If she’s on steroids, does she have to stop taking them a certain time up until her show so it doesn’t show up as a positive? Is it even a “natural” show she’s doing?

I don’t think it’s a natural show she’s doing so I’m guessing she doesn’t have to stop

she’s not confirmed doing it but if I’ve learned anything recently from following more bodybuilders it’s that natural ones love to talk about how they’re natty....so I feel like if she was, she’d also bang on about it but she just avoids it sooo

Reactions: 5
Question.

She hasn’t confirmed herself, but she’s told someone I know.... 😑

• Wow
  • Haha
Question.

Yes, that's why bodybuilders do cycles of them so they can time coming off them for the show- I think it's something like 8 weeks it's out of your system? (Obviously someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

Reactions: 2
Hideous. What else can she slap her uninspired logo on? Mugs, Coasters, Mousepads. Her trashy products and generic online store remind me of the branded junk you'd waltz right past in a Theme park gift shop. Although with her, there's no fun ride to enjoy beforehand.

s.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.