_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I wish I could spend £2.5k on gym equipment. Catch her saying "no excuses, get tit done" and making people feel bad about not feeling motivated to work out when all they have is 3 bands attached to their kitchen door.

Reactions: 12
God I wish I could spend £2.5k on gym equipment. Catch her saying "no excuses, get tit done" and making people feel bad about not feeling motivated to work out when all they have is 3 bands attached to their kitchen door.
And she’ll say... no on cares, buy more

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hilarious
Why is she obsessed with the step machine? A good walk never hurt anyone 😂

Reactions: 4
So where’s that going in her flat then? I’m shocked she still rents? Like invest that money because your clients realise they’re flies and you’re the tit

Reactions: 7
She just wants to be able to say that she could buy it, that’s all that’s about. She didn’t have to tell anyone

Reactions: 5
Drops £2-3000 on a stair master, however refuses to chuck her leggings with a hole on the backside because they are ‘expensive’. Honestly.

Botox is wearing off 🤣
Her wrinkles are SHOCKING for her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just wants to be able to say that she could buy it, that’s all that’s about. She didn’t have to tell anyone
This! And she quite clearly knew the price was visible when she ‘scribbled’ it out and posted it online! Don’t worry G folk are losing their jobs, can’t afford to eat.. but you keep boasting hun 😘

Reactions: 9
She's had a good old read of here, based on her latest story justify the equipment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's had a good old read of here, based on her latest story justify the equipment.
oh she deffo has hence the “I earn my money fairly..” and can spend it how I want.

Yes hun, and Boris has beautiful hair🤦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This! And she quite clearly knew the price was visible when she ‘scribbled’ it out and posted it online! Don’t worry G folk are losing their jobs, can’t afford to eat.. but you keep boasting hun 😘
She doesn’t care though- she’s blatantly rubbing it into her followers faces. She knows that thousands of people across the nation are now faced with further financial instability for an indeterminate period of time but doesn’t possess even the smallest bit of tact to maybe hold back and not post that she has £2.6k disposable cash ready to drop at any moment. It’s disgusting, she knows what she’s doing, it’s a little brag when so many are facing fresh money worries with the announcement of the new lockdown. She’s got a lot of younger followers, people who typically work in sectors like retail/the service industry and do not own their own homes, who will be massively effected by the recent news. How they still look up to her when she shows time and time again that she’s only about the money, I just do now know. It makes me so angry- if you’re so ‘down to earth’ and ‘real’ you’d know that this is a pretty crappy move given the timing- keep it to yourself ffs.

Also (while I’m on a roll with the ranting here), I’ve seen a hell of a lot of posts about changing peoples fitness plans but sweet duck all about cancelling them? Is this even and option with G? She doesn’t seem like the kind of person who’ll roll out any refunds.

Will be keen to see whether she sticks to the rules this time or whether we’ll continue seeing twatsmartfitness popping up in her stories...

Sorry for the rant, but Georgie literally highlights the worst of people in this bloody pandemic, she’s a bleeping nightmare. May have to unfollow for my own sanity at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t care though- she’s blatantly rubbing it into her followers faces. She knows that thousands of people across the nation are now faced with further financial instability for an indeterminate period of time but doesn’t possess even the smallest bit of tact to maybe hold back and not post that she has £2.6k disposable cash ready to drop at any moment. It’s disgusting, she knows what she’s doing, it’s a little brag when so many are facing fresh money worries with the announcement of the new lockdown. She’s got a lot of younger followers, people who typically work in sectors like retail/the service industry and do not own their own homes, who will be massively effected by the recent news. How they still look up to her when she shows time and time again that she’s only about the money, I just do now know. It makes me so angry- if you’re so ‘down to earth’ and ‘real’ you’d know that this is a pretty crappy move given the timing- keep it to yourself ffs.

Also (while I’m on a roll with the ranting here), I’ve seen a hell of a lot of posts about changing peoples fitness plans but sweet duck all about cancelling them? Is this even and option with G? She doesn’t seem like the kind of person who’ll roll out any refunds.

Will be keen to see whether she sticks to the rules this time or whether we’ll continue seeing twatsmartfitness popping up in her stories...

Sorry for the rant, but Georgie literally highlights the worst of people in this bloody pandemic, she’s a bleeping nightmare. May have to unfollow for my own sanity at this point!
Support bubbles are allowed this time, she claimed he lives by himself so they’ll be pratting about at the container

Reactions: 1

I’d imagine it’s standing order like most online coaches, so you can just cancel whenever, I highly doubt she offers refunds, I know her bf Matt Smart doesn’t.

Reactions: 4
Support bubbles are allowed this time, she claimed he lives by himself so they’ll be pratting about at the container
Oh goody, definitely going to have to unfollow in that case!

I’d imagine it’s standing order like most online coaches, so you can just cancel whenever, I highly doubt she offers refunds, I know her bf Matt Smart doesn’t.
Just seems shady considering a lot of people don’t have the adequate space or equipment needed for a home workout option- if I’d just spunked that much cash on G’s training plans/coaching, I’d want to get my money’s worth and hold off until the gyms are open. I know it probably wouldn’t be the best business practise for her, but I feel like she should maybe have that as an option as well! I’d feel pretty awful charging people the same amount of money but them not being able to get maybe the same kind of results from it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.