_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I’m hardly Miss Olympia myself but is it just me that thinks she’s nowhere near shredded enough for stage? She has got a while to go but she just looks really bulky idk what category she’s going for though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she's launched glute bands. She's just trying to be a carbon copy of grace fit at this point
And she always slags of insta hoes on her podcasts about people there with booty bands with their fancy workout videos etc.

Like she doesn't use bands herself but is selling them.. Surely you should be providing products you believe in.

Ps. I have that exact band minus her crappy branding and it was £2.99 pre lockdown 1 inflation in prices for gym kit LOL

I mean I’m hardly Miss Olympia myself but is it just me that thinks she’s nowhere near shredded enough for stage? She has got a while to go but she just looks really bulky idk what category she’s going for though
She's not competing any time soon I think she's still in a bulking phase for now

What a JOKE that she's flogging bands now after the whole thing about Grace.

Christ.

If you want bands, don't buy them from an influencer. I found mine in TK Maxx

Reactions: 8
This comment aged well 😂
I actually find it crazy that within 3 years she's been married/split up and had two other "serious" partners. Each to their own but I just think she puts too much pressure on a relationship when her and whoever she's with should just be having fun. And that's probably why they don't work out.
Wrong place? :p

I like how she said in her story that the gym that she got banned from has said she can go back but she has decided she would rather go to a Pure Gym than go back there. Like surely if the owner of gym bans someone, why on earth would they change their mind? Would be pretty awkward for them to bump into her. Pretty sure old G is telling porkies there all to try and make us believe she didn't do anything that bad.
The gym clarified at the time that they only banned her for a month, it was a temporary suspension but she kicked off and made the whole situation worse for herself!

Reactions: 5
The gym clarified at the time that they only banned her for a month, it was a temporary suspension but she kicked off and made the whole situation worse for herself!
I totally don't understand why a gym would ban someone for a month..like who would come back after that?! So odd. I would love to know why she was banned in the first place..

Reactions: 2
I totally don't understand why a gym would ban someone for a month..like who would come back after that?! So odd. I would love to know why she was banned in the first place..
she was mocking people working out there and putting videos/pictures on her instagram stories- critiquing their form, making fun of them, etc. a girl reported her to the gym & they had enough evidence to ban her.

i do think it goes further than that though, she’s such a dick and has such awful gym etiquette that i imagine they were probably looking for any excuse to tell her to piss off!

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been mentioned I've not been on tattle in a couple months but has she openly had her lips done? They definitely seem bigger to me...
Filler yes.. botox not confirmed. Got her eyebrows microbladed today and theyre bleeping awful. I've had mine done and I'm so grateful mine don't look like hers 🤣

Filler yes.. botox not confirmed. Got her eyebrows microbladed today and theyre bleeping awful. I've had mine done and I'm so grateful mine don't look like hers 🤣
I guess they were kinda limited with what they could do as you have to incorporate the original shape - her arch is way too far to the end of her brow which gives her a really evil look

I hope I’ve done this correctly!

✌🏻🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.