_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like whatever was going on between Matt and her is over? He's nowhere to be seen lol. And she's definitely moving (to London it seems)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like whatever was going on between Matt and her is over? He's nowhere to be seen lol. And she's definitely moving (to London it seems)
yeah, i saw her story saying that moving to london was making the ā€œ4 hour round tripā€ gym situation bearable. she clearly doesnā€™t want to make the trip, so why is she?? makes me wonder if thereā€™s more than 1 gym sheā€™s banned from/has bad blood with in exeter? could even be a motivating factor for her move? but knowing georgie, could also be a boyfriend sheā€™s known for 5 seconds and is already moving for- duck knows šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah, i saw her story saying that moving to london was making the ā€œ4 hour round tripā€ gym situation bearable. she clearly doesnā€™t want to make the trip, so why is she?? makes me wonder if thereā€™s more than 1 gym sheā€™s banned from/has bad blood with in exeter? could even be a motivating factor for her move? but knowing georgie, could also be a boyfriend sheā€™s known for 5 seconds and is already moving for- duck knows šŸ˜‚
No one in their right mind needs to go two hours for a gym. There are so many gyms everywhere. Why does she need to go so far - as you said how many issues does she have with people?

Reactions: 8
Because the gym is back open he doesn't need her container anymore ;)
I always thought he was using her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

No one in their right mind needs to go two hours for a gym. There are so many gyms everywhere. Why does she need to go so far - as you said how many issues does she have with people?
I imagine sheā€™s got a bad reputation in her area for being a nob in gyms around there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most likely a lot considering the way she acts and is always throwing equipment on the floor.šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs another launch!! Wonder what tit quotes are on this one lol

Reactions: 1
As if she's launched glute bands. She's just trying to be a carbon copy of grace fit at this point

• Haha
Literally she clearly just wants things to sell! Like she is only doing this because itā€™s more tit to shill! Honestly sheā€™s just become mega money hungry now

As if she's launched glute bands. She's just trying to be a carbon copy of grace fit at this point
I spotted these glute bands in her gym bag a few days ago and thought oh look another launch, ahha didnā€™t think to mention it on here

• Haha
Strange some comments have been deleted šŸ¤Æ

I can't stop thinking about how she's making a profit from Ā£8.99 how LITTLE were the workers paid???

Reactions: 4
I like how she said in her story that the gym that she got banned from has said she can go back but she has decided she would rather go to a Pure Gym than go back there. Like surely if the owner of gym bans someone, why on earth would they change their mind? Would be pretty awkward for them to bump into her. Pretty sure old G is telling porkies there all to try and make us believe she didn't do anything that bad.

Reactions: 5
I like how she said in her story that the gym that she got banned from has said she can go back but she has decided she would rather go to a Pure Gym than go back there. Like surely if the owner of gym bans someone, why on earth would they change their mind? Would be pretty awkward for them to bump into her. Pretty sure old G is telling porkies there all to try and make us believe she didn't do anything that bad.
Also that implies that the owner of the gym has got back in contact with her - what benefit would the gym have for reaching out to Georgie.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.