_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine saw her in Waitrose filming herself yesterday with her mask down laughing with that idiot she’s constantly with. I didn’t see it on her page though maybe it was for her WhatsApp group with all of her 3 friends.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has something happened with Georgie and aj in the past or were we just guessing about the Dubai comment?

Reactions: 1
Has something happened with Georgie and aj in the past or were we just guessing about the Dubai comment?
I have no idea!! Someone fill me in????

I cant imagine anyone would like G with her terrible attitude.

I didn’t know who that man was until I saw this thread, I just found his profile and his girlfriend looks like Borats daughter from the new film 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no idea!! Someone fill me in????

I cant imagine anyone would like G with her terrible attitude.

I didn’t know who that man was until I saw this thread, I just found his profile and his girlfriend looks like Borats daughter from the new film 😂😂😂😂😂
I’d rather go out with someone looking like borats daughter than a man head with a haggard old face from pumping lots of tit in it! 🤦🏻‍♀️😳😳

• Haha
I didn’t think there was anyone more annoying than ‘G’. But her ridiculously obnoxious, annoying, immature gym buddy Matt has done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t think there was anyone more annoying than ‘G’. But her ridiculously obnoxious, annoying, immature gym buddy Matt has done it.
I hate him SO much. I’m patiently waiting for him to get 10k followers so I can create a thread for him and vent about him without detailing this thread too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate him SO much. I’m patiently waiting for him to get 10k followers so I can create a thread for him and vent about him without detailing this thread too much 🤣
Please post here when you make it! I have so much pent up rage!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did she say about Dubai? Or do I need to listen to the podcast 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I thought she was friends with AJ
It’s at 5:30 if that helps. They’re basically just saying how lots of people are in Dubai right now. G says “that prick” is in Dubai and Hannah and Nadia both say they’ve muted them.

Quite a few fitness people are there atm though so not sure if there is something else that makes people think it was AJ they meant.

• Wow
It’s at 5:30 if that helps. They’re basically just saying how lots of people are in Dubai right now. G says “that prick” is in Dubai and Hannah and Nadia both say they’ve muted them.

Quite a few fitness people are there atm though so not sure if there is something else that makes people think it was AJ they meant.
That shows the level of immaturity of them to witch about people on a public podcast without actually naming names...why do people bother listening when they wouldn't even know who they're talking about? Surely the point of a podcast is to share knowledge and ideas, not just anonymously witch about people!

Reactions: 6
Wow just listened to the pod cast & what a HORRIBlE bunch of girls. I think H was actually ok in this but the other 2 are just VILE.
Swearing constantly but for no reason, absolutely zero compassion for anyone struggling to lose weight. Between them they agreed they are the best of friends & no one else has ever been as good as they are .. strange that. It’s normal for friends to come & go but surely you keep some friends over life time.
I had to stop listening, they sounds like horrible bullies

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Queen G cropping out her nine head on todays q&a... clearly reading here 😅🤣

Hi G, you're a bleep 💘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was telling she openly talked about topping up her lip filler in the podcast but conveniently forgot to mention the criminal botox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot bare her and her brain dead friend.
WHY do they both film themselves driving a lot, Matt does it all the time? Like he is going to crash one day and potentially cause life critical injuries to himself or someone. (More likely someone else as that typically happens in mobile phone crashes).
Also why are they doing weights in bleeping socks and sliders??? It’s like they are asking to be injured! Have they not heard about that girl sophie lee butler who slipped when doing barbell squats and paralysed her spine. 🙄😩

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I cannot bare her and her brain dead friend.
WHY do they both film themselves driving a lot, Matt does it all the time? Like he is going to crash one day and potentially cause life critical injuries to himself or someone. (More likely someone else as that typically happens in mobile phone crashes).
Also why are they doing weights in bleeping socks and sliders??? It’s like they are asking to be injured! Have they not heard about that girl sophie lee butler who slipped when doing barbell squats and paralysed her spine. 🙄😩

It’s only stupid, if you think it’s stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.