_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the leggings I’m questioning it’s why she’s wearing a pair of pants over th top?!!
I think that’s how the leggings are designed to look.. they’re those tacky Amazon ones people like Leanne are buying just to get some insta likes and pretend to be influencers

I think that’s how the leggings are designed to look.. they’re those tacky Amazon ones people like Leanne are buying just to get some insta likes and pretend to be influencers
No they’re not 😂 she’s posted pics of them before minus the pants. And if you look on Amazon there are no pants. She has literally chosen to do that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Forget the leggings, the future is ‘daughting’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How can she think that is the word? It has cracked me up this morning 😂😂😂😂

BB3735B5-84D4-4380-A9E4-8783A3413AE0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done to whoever guessed that there’d be a new product with a stupid quote on it 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else know who she was referring to when she spoke about someone being in Dubai? I think I know, but the last I saw she was licking their arse buying their merch and travelling up north to their gym to train 🧐 I wonder what went down. I reckon she fancied him and got rejected

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else know who she was referring to when she spoke about someone being in Dubai? I think I know, but the last I saw she was licking their arse buying their merch and travelling up north to their gym to train 🧐 I wonder what went down. I reckon she fancied him and got rejected
What was this on? Think I know too hahaha

Wha
What was she saying?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.