Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sorry you wasted your money! Out of curiosity, did she ever check your form etc? On Instagram she sometimes comes across like she cares a lot about her clients etc but not sure how much of that is for the “gram” instead of being genuine.
I’ve had to relearn everything - I sent her form check videos got a “yeah fine just practice”. Left and started with someone else and my deadlifts looked like I was a quaver 👌 could have really hurt myself, I’m very lucky that I didn’t.

Reactions: 8

Rxt156

VIP Member
Anyone see the total bragging about her earnings going up over the last year or so. Yes, well done. You have money. You also have no class and you can't spell but you can't buy either of those things

Don’t understand why the ‘cbg girls’ are gifting her stuff, not like they owe her anything especially as they over pay for their copy and paste plans 😂

Regina George

VIP Member
Just listened to her podcast and she got her own Instagram handle wrong. Checked a few and she gets it wrong in every single one!! She says it’s @georgiefit but it’s actually @__georgiefit. Not good when she’s trying to grow her business empire 🤣

might seem petty but it’s stuff like that which make her unprofessional!

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
What’s with all the gifts from her minions? It’s almost like a cult. She’s not an amazing coach, she gives cookie cutter plans and she has so many clients that she can’t possibly give a personalised service. Don’t the people that have Been with eve for months / years realise that by now Georgie should have given them the skills to go it alone?

corskel9

Have you guys seen her latest story where she’s talking to the camera in the car? Her face does not move at all, it’s so fucking unnerving! Why does she think this looks good?! I’m not really about being catty, but G doesn’t seem to be above it either so fuck it- but how, for someone who earns the amount she does, is she okay with walking around with those eyebrows and the weird, plastic, never-moving forehead? I’d be so embarrassed if I’d paid for cosmetic procedures and received that... My only guess is that the only places that’ll do her botox during lockdown are reeeeeaaally shit botch job kinda joints. Eeeeeesh.

• Wow

PinkGin123

VIP Member
The advertising bit of crap but, if it's empty & cleaned, what is the problem though?
The problem is, gyms are closed for a reason - she’s found loopholes just to train. Also she is meeting with Matt yet neither of them are single households ... more rule breaking.

DietGossip

VIP Member
What a JOKE that she's flogging bands now after the whole thing about Grace.

Christ.

If you want bands, don't buy them from an influencer. I found mine in TK Maxx

Fedtfup!

I’m sorry you wasted your money! Out of curiosity, did she ever check your form etc? On Instagram she sometimes comes across like she cares a lot about her clients etc but not sure how much of that is for the “gram” instead of being genuine.
never sent her these videos because I just knew at this point she didn’t care. The exercises she gives are HARD! I wanted to focus more on nutrition but that didn’t happen because that would mean more work for her 🤦🏽‍♀️ I also asked her a few questions before I left and she deleted me off the app lmaoooo. I also hated the fact the consultation call is after you’ve paid... I can see why but majority of people do it before to see if they gel with the person and if they can help etc. Different things work for different people and take it from someone who’s tried MANY diets - do not listen to the BS instagram dickheads. If slimming world or weight watchers etc works for you then DO IT! It’s your body and you have to do what’s best for you. (Just pls don’t buy skinny teas or coffees etc may as well buy laxatives lol) but seriously guys you do you. Don’t be an idiot like me - don’t waste your money when you know exactly how to lose weight. Tbh I feel like deep down we all know how to lose weight we just want our fave influencers or someone to show us a chocolate cake diet where we can lose weight eating what we want. It’s just not gonna happen! But small steps everyday. If you lose 1lb a week you’ll still lose 52lbs in a year which is AMAZING!

Regina George

VIP Member
So she’s admitted on her Instagram story that she’s felt pretty ill the past few days with the flu. No mention of having a covid test or anything. Surely anyone in their right mind right now would get tested if they have flu symptoms.....

• Wow

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
1. I don’t think you should use the phrase “when I nearly topped myself” - people are actually really struggling with their mental health and suicides are at an all time high!
Ugh, I was already annoyed about her "no-one cares" hoodies because that could be an upsetting message for some random person in public to see and internalise plus it's a stupid catchphrase to begin with. She's young, she's (as far as I know) healthy, she's minted, she had a cushy upbringing (if the pony story is true), she's in a job that she likes and she has no dependants. None of these things are negatives, but the problem is that she can't see beyond her own nose, thinks everyone else is in the same boat and can't comprehend or emphathise with other people's lives, struggles and responsibilities.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She asks ‘somebody put a ring on it’ because she managed to cook a streak dinner, yet she’s not that capable as she had to buy pre-peeled potatoes!!

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Georgie came to mind 😂 He does follow Georgie but I scribbled his name out because he doesn’t have 10k followers and I’m unsure on the rules
Feel like I now need his name and pop a follow! I hate this ‘rise & grind at 5am while you slackers sleep!’ All over IG it’s like a competition now. 6.30. 6. 5.30. Like wow!