Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Literally cannot believe she admitted it was failed payments and happy to have it in the video still
It's literally not a weird question at all. The word 'failed' and a list of names could be interpreted as a list of people that have failed, so no not weird at all. as someone said here, she just doesn't like getting caught out. The screenshot of her in that video though is terrifying!

Reactions: 8

Itsmerahrah

Wow just listened to the pod cast & what a HORRIBlE bunch of girls. I think H was actually ok in this but the other 2 are just VILE.
Swearing constantly but for no reason, absolutely zero compassion for anyone struggling to lose weight. Between them they agreed they are the best of friends & no one else has ever been as good as they are .. strange that. It’s normal for friends to come & go but surely you keep some friends over life time.
I had to stop listening, they sounds like horrible bullies

• Wow

Redbeth75

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! Her tax doesn’t just go towards that! Tory fucking bitch!

Ps can’t wait for the accounts to be published to see what a scammer she is
Woah that is her worst post yet!!! Who the fuck does she think she is???????

• Angry

chaitealatte

I just watched Her latest YouTube video while I was doing the ironing and I’m dying at the fact she’s got her new coaches Instagram handle wrong and that she seems to be confused between a rash decision and rational decision 😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Anyone on here actually been coached by Georgie? Would love to hear what she’s like first hand from a client or ex client
Normally wouldn’t post as I just read here, more of a fly on the wall!

Sadly I did pay for Georgie’s coaching services at one time and completely regretted it, managed two months the first time and three months the second time round as my circumstances changed so was able to go back.

first time was great, was mid 2019, so much more in touch with her client base I found. Was actualy nice and understanding then and it felt taloried to me, my goals and my lifestyle. When I went back with her for coaching this year it was awful, her meal plans were very copy and paste and same for the training plans yet nearly double the price monthly? She does a mid week check with you to make sure everything is okay if she hasn’t heard from you since last check in which is very much copy and paste again or from her pa.

As someone paying for a coach I like having that connection and welcoming feeing and not have it copy and paste to me. I’m not certain it is copy and paste but when you start following her other clients you see all the similarities.

there are some great coaches out there that are half the price of her and are much more about their clients and not the money!

only good thing I like is the app platform for coaching definitely more client friendly. Don’t get me wrong I did make quite significant changes in the short times I was her client but her attitude change this year was enough for me to end early

her community has a very cliquey feel to it also and very much lick her arse type of people.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Because the gym is back open he doesn't need her container anymore ;)
I always thought he was using her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one in their right mind needs to go two hours for a gym. There are so many gyms everywhere. Why does she need to go so far - as you said how many issues does she have with people?
I imagine she’s got a bad reputation in her area for being a nob in gyms around there

• Haha

Chatterbox8

I didn’t realise Rebecca lost her period.. and for over a year which means whilst she was with Georgie!! How bad is that on Georgies behalf as a coach!!
I was going to say this!! The worst part is that when she returned to Georgie again, georgie had her still on deficit cals which is shocking if she knew she had lost her period

• Wow

VIP Member
Forget the leggings, the future is ‘daughting’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How can she think that is the word? It has cracked me up this morning 😂😂😂😂

BB3735B5-84D4-4380-A9E4-8783A3413AE0.png

• Haha
  • Heart

VioletSkies

If there’s a flat below her then I feel sorry for them having to tolerate the sound of a Stairmaster at 5:30am. That machine is hella loud🥴 Selfish G as always.

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Commenting on the gym's post aimed at her when she got banned hahahaha
Has anything else been said by fivehead about the gym ban since? I know everyone was kicking off at the gym until someone commented they should come on here to see the screenshots and then they all seemed to quieten down.
I wouldn’t want to be at the same gym as her - she comes across as someone who would be a total mean girl and give you filthy looks, look you up and down etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DietGossip

VIP Member
Another day, another note on her window regarding her bad parking. Don't understand at all why she won't just park where she's allowed?

Reactions: 7