Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
So where’s that going in her flat then? I’m shocked she still rents? Like invest that money because your clients realise they’re flies and you’re the shit

Reactions: 7

Chatterbox8

How stupid is this girl?? Booked a dodgy Airbnb without looking at the location properly so had to fork out for a last minute hotel, now she’s messed up her Nando’s order and accidentally ordered 3 meals? I know it’s not that much but still obviously more money than sense
100% no way I'd accidentally order more than my needed meals

Sooo true. She often says she spends 2 hours lifting weights during the day, does 30 mins cardio in the morning, add travel in and she probably takes 4 hours out of her day just doing gym activities in the middle of the day which is her choice, oh and she has her 10K+ step count to do also. So don't act like you spent every hour of the working day actually working G on top of working in the evening.
YES PREACH.

She posts on her stories a lot too for someone with not enough time in the day.

I work a full time 9-5 and am training in a course alongside during mornings/evenings, add on travel time to and from work. I also gym and have general chores and self care stuff.. You ent special G

Fedtfup!

Out of interest, what made you come to tattle? Does she mention it in her groups?
not that I’ve seen. I’ve actually searched her before on tattle but must be just as bad at spelling as her because I didn’t find anything 🤣 but I searched it again because I just refused to believe that she’s as loved as she makes out. After the awful experience with her plan I wanted to find more people who have quit her coaching. Her replies are generic af (copy and paste probs aha) and I had to ask the same Qs again and again but had to apologise so many times because I genuinely felt like I was wasting her time even though her guidance and support is what I paid for.

• Sad

rosie994

So it looks like her and Matt are back being friends... filming himself whilst driving, could he get any stupider? I'd never be in a car with either of them tbh 🤢

• Haha

corskel9

I totally don't understand why a gym would ban someone for a month..like who would come back after that?! So odd. I would love to know why she was banned in the first place..
she was mocking people working out there and putting videos/pictures on her instagram stories- critiquing their form, making fun of them, etc. a girl reported her to the gym & they had enough evidence to ban her.

i do think it goes further than that though, she’s such a dick and has such awful gym etiquette that i imagine they were probably looking for any excuse to tell her to piss off!

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
She sent the second most unbearable instagrammer some free stuff today, bloody Sophie Austin 🤮 the pair of them are the biggest pair of idiots on the internet

Lola123

VIP Member
Omg I jusr did the same. That was so cringe. But also I’ve discovered that without Georgie, Matt is actually half alright.
Nah don’t be fooled, this is a bellend without georgie and a megacock with georgie, he pulls his mask down in shots all the time, wears it under his nose and constantly preaches stupid shit just like georgie

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
It still irks me that Georgie is giving any nutritional advice even over calorie intake. She’s no a nutritionist and hasn’t even done any extra development around nutrition so shouldn’t be giving any advice in this area.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Yes to all of the above!

I'd also say if you want pointers on form a coach who knows what they're doing is good, but I would recommend looking into local gyms (not the franchises, you know the smaller ones) because a lot of PTs have moved online and need the money right now. Don't give people like G your money- people who only care about instagram income, who give out cookie cutter plans modelled off the one they're currently doing. Who give you food plans when they are NOT qualified to give you any food suggestions.

Lola123

VIP Member
Maybe Matt told her he didn’t want to play and she’s gone into a strop about it

• Haha

corskel9

Normally wouldn’t post as I just read here, more of a fly on the wall!

Sadly I did pay for Georgie’s coaching services at one time and completely regretted it, managed two months the first time and three months the second time round as my circumstances changed so was able to go back.

first time was great, was mid 2019, so much more in touch with her client base I found. Was actualy nice and understanding then and it felt taloried to me, my goals and my lifestyle. When I went back with her for coaching this year it was awful, her meal plans were very copy and paste and same for the training plans yet nearly double the price monthly? She does a mid week check with you to make sure everything is okay if she hasn’t heard from you since last check in which is very much copy and paste again or from her pa.

As someone paying for a coach I like having that connection and welcoming feeing and not have it copy and paste to me. I’m not certain it is copy and paste but when you start following her other clients you see all the similarities.

there are some great coaches out there that are half the price of her and are much more about their clients and not the money!

only good thing I like is the app platform for coaching definitely more client friendly. Don’t get me wrong I did make quite significant changes in the short times I was her client but her attitude change this year was enough for me to end early

her community has a very cliquey feel to it also and very much lick her arse type of people.
Seems to me as though she’s more focused on growing the CBG cult and signing up as many girls as possible to rake in the money than she is about quality of service or results. It’s really sad- she used to seem to genuinely care about her clients, even shunning brand deals to focus more on coaching & appear more genuine- now she’s completely and utterly sold out. Some ‘girl boss’ 🙄

Regina George

VIP Member
I wonder if Leanne has lost interest in muscle growth because she’s finally worked out her idol queen G is roided up.
Imagine if Leanne found out about the roids because she discovered this tattle thread 🤣 Leanne needs to come to the dark side and join tattle to spill the tea on G!!!

• Haha

Sloth

Chatty Member
'didn't want to be that dick who kept the main bit of the video to the end but im in a rush' something called editing georgie you tit