Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miamia1

Oooo tell us more about how she was as a coach?
I feel like at the start her service was much more personal but quickly realised her plans are copy and paste from other clients, check in responses are ok but I think if you are paying someone £139 per month then you want them to remember things about you/your lifestyle. She can be quite abrupt too and its very much ‘get on with it’ without really considering people have lives and stresses.

She easy has 200 1:1 clients now and then she’s done the cbg63 so she just has too much going on to give a good service and make everything individual- she must be raking it in!!!

I would also say she has her favourites and that’s really obvious/off putting when we are paying her the same- Leanne is infuriating and think those People get special treatment with check ins and plans too. She never had me on super low calories but I’m with a new coach now who is qualified in nutrition to a degree level who can’t believe she had me eating in a deficit for so long without ever bringing me up to maintenance. so now I can’t believe I ever gave her my money when she is clueless.

what else do you wanna know? :p

• Heart
Reactions: 9

PinkGin123

VIP Member
She just wants to be able to say that she could buy it, that’s all that’s about. She didn’t have to tell anyone
This! And she quite clearly knew the price was visible when she ‘scribbled’ it out and posted it online! Don’t worry G folk are losing their jobs, can’t afford to eat.. but you keep boasting hun 😘

Lola123

VIP Member
Why does she always look such a scruffy mess... She doesn't even scrub up all that well either.
ive been back through her personal Instagram today and she looks so much better before she started getting eyelashes and had short hair, i guess because everyone else in body building looks less than what society would say is feminine they hammer it up, under her acrylics was minging yellow! The way she’s flapping her hand about and you can see her actual nails🤮🤢

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I didn’t think there was anyone more annoying than ‘G’. But her ridiculously obnoxious, annoying, immature gym buddy Matt has done it.

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
She’s made just over 4K this morning with the February coaching 😳. How can she honestly give every single client the time they need when she has so many of them?! No wonder she copy and pastes everything 🙃

• Wow

PinkGin123

VIP Member
No point in pissing away money on something that you have no commitment too .... is that the same for copy and paste? No point in pissing away money for the same programme Tom, Dick and Harry have.
Also, can we appreciate the last paragraph.🤣 sensitive - why is she pretending she has a heart? Bitch don’t give a shit about anyone but herself

Attachments

• Haha

VioletSkies

I really don’t understand this ‘food plan’ she’s on. I’m no nutritionist but surely it can’t be healthy eating the same things every day for an extended period. I understand that chicken is the best source of protein but what’s the harm in switching it up a bit. It must be so draining. She lives and breathes that fucking peanut butter and whey paste combo too. So dull!

I suppose her personality is the same as her diet though. Bland and repetitive!🤣

• Haha

SHEEP

Chatty Member
Morning G 🥰👽

You might have more money than me and I'm envious of your botox but I have this thing called ⭐a work/ life balance⭐ you should try it x x
Hahahahah I love these little useless quotes. Oh ok, so I only criticise Boris Johnson because I'm doing less than him. I only criticise Hitler's views on Jewish people, because I'm doing less than he did.
What does she even mean, less what?? Work, fun, shots?? 😂😂
Some people are so self absorbed and dumb that they think posting these little quotes makes them seem important, because no one could possibly criticise them because they do anything wrong eh? 🤣

• Haha

sapphiccharm

Has she ever admitted taking roids?
I mean its pretty obvious she does. Very few women can naturally get that to kind of physique because we lack the amount of testosterone needed and it's just not really in our genetic code to be that muscular, especially on our upper bodies. Not to say that it can't be done at all but it's gonna take a hell of a lot longer and a lot more hard core training sessions and a massive lifestyle change for it to happen naturally over the span of however many years it takes, than it would do for a man just going about his usual gym routine.