Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Am I too late to join this?? UGH.
I watched her for ages and loved her tbh. I loved the idgaf attitude and the fact she’s so motivated. THENNN I joined her monthly plan. I paid £139 of my money (I’m an idiot tbh) and didn’t even last more than a few weeks. She gave a protein goal, step goal, water goal - a few training sessions a week (all of which I could have googled - I genuinely thought it’s proper tailored to me) and didn’t even get a meal plan 🤦 all because “if I don’t know what I want for my meals how can I tell you?” Ugh. Deffo a waste of money ... well I guess it wasn’t actually because NEVER again will I fall for someone’s BS online. She didn’t give a sh*t and when I asked Qs I genuinely got patronising answers back with a smiley face which made it worse lol. I FINK I learnt my lesson 🙃
Welcome!
This is just like her wannabe boyfriend Matt Smart, but he actually gives you meal plans - and includes foods that you’ve already explained you don’t like and can’t eat 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
So what do we reckon this secret project is?
I think it’s gonna be an app subscription like grace fit has and that’s why she’s filming videos (not sure why she can’t just use videos off line like she does in her current plans)
Hopefully it’s her getting a job in the offline world doing something completely different to coaching and we never have to see her attitude again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rxt156

VIP Member
The more I watch the more I wonder WHO and WHERE did she get all of this confidence from 😂😂😂😂 surprised no one has given her a slap yet

• Haha
Reactions: 8

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Hi G, 🙋🏻‍♀️
Just a couple of points regarding your recent insta story;
1. I don’t think you should use the phrase “when I nearly topped myself” - people are actually really struggling with their mental health and suicides are at an all time high!
2. You are your own boss - no one cares, work harder! Why start new challenges when you’re so overworked? Not sure how copy and paste is stressful.
3. We know Matt doesn’t live alone, so you’re breaking lockdown rules 😉
4. Your eyelashes are looking on point, it’s been a month since lockdown and they wouldn’t look that good still - breaking another rule?
5. I hope you catch Covid!

• Angry

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Started reading James smith’s ‘not a diet book’ yesterday. He gave an analogy of a driving instructor compared to a PT. if your friend told you they had a driving instructor still 3 years on, you’d ask your friend why the driving instructor hadn’t taught them the skills to go it alone. It’s the same with a PT. Why does Georgie have people with her for so many ‘cycles’ when she should be empowering them and teaching them to do their own thing.

23 year old with a forehead more wrinkled than Gail Platt. Pointless eyelashes that are overshadowed by her massive head and beady rodent eyes and a speech impediment that makes me die inside every time she speaks...

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
This thread pleases me.
I am surprised it’s died off recently as her arseholey ness is off the scale
She’s offering business advice 😂😂😂😂 ‘be a twat on the gram for ££££’

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
yeah, i saw her story saying that moving to london was making the “4 hour round trip” gym situation bearable. she clearly doesn’t want to make the trip, so why is she?? makes me wonder if there’s more than 1 gym she’s banned from/has bad blood with in exeter? could even be a motivating factor for her move? but knowing georgie, could also be a boyfriend she’s known for 5 seconds and is already moving for- fuck knows 😂
No one in their right mind needs to go two hours for a gym. There are so many gyms everywhere. Why does she need to go so far - as you said how many issues does she have with people?

Rxt156

VIP Member
Might slap on a crop top and spout some shit quotes and see if I can earn £22500 by being a bell end on the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha