Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dragondog

Not really, assuming you’re a newbie but she did a post (think this year after first lockdown) where she basically said if you’re a client and you give me shit excuses of why you haven’t followed your plan eg. Birthdays, social events, holidays then I’m going to kick you off your space and give it to someone else...

considering this year has been incredibly shit for everyone, some slack is required when we could see friends and family. As well as not everyone is a sad bastard like her with no friends and wants to spend their life living for the gym and eating shit food out of Tupperware boxes. She’s so so rude to her clients and followers - absolute cunt.
beautifully put.

Reactions: 10

Rxt156

VIP Member
HAHA that post is definitely aimed at her. If she goes to her at 9pm but wakes up at 4am.... 7 hrs sleep.
If she goes to bed at 11 she can still wake at 6 like a normal person...
No one cares, wake earlier 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

rosie994

Looks like whatever was going on between Matt and her is over? He's nowhere to be seen lol. And she's definitely moving (to London it seems)

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Not a weird question to ask at all, especially when it was on the screen in big letters 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she doesnt like that she had left it there for all to see. Loolll

• Haha

Regina George

VIP Member
That Matt is a cuntttttttt

he’s just said the N word on his insta story with his whole chest, rapping along to a Skepta song. I’ve recorded it but probably not even needed cos he wouldn’t care enough to delete nor apologise.

This is my last post about him on this Georgies thread I promise!! He’s more obnoxious than G these days but not got enough followers for his own thread.

• Wow
  • Angry

Dusty_Kitten

I dont mean to be rude by her client Rachel.. I'd be asking for a refund if that's all I lost in 2 years. She looks great but I would argue you could lose more than thay safely in 2 years. Also, is she wearing the same pants in her before and after? Insinuating her bottom half hasn't gotten smaller?:
Hi Rachel thanks for the response 🙋🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
This thread pleases me.
I am surprised it’s died off recently as her arseholey ness is off the scale
She’s offering business advice 😂😂😂😂 ‘be a twat on the gram for ££££’
I wonder what her business advice will be.... copy and paste workout plans and calories, be a dick, park like a dick so you encounter several parking tickets, be a dick, buy really expensive bits of equipment and post it online to show off, be a dick, use a baby spoon, be a dick. I could go on all day

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
at least we know where to send them COVID police so these clowns can have a £10,000 fine each 😛

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I get irrationally angry seeing her terrible lifting form. There’s a video of her doing bent over rows, where instead of using her arms / chest to do the lifting, she’s using her back and putting her whole body into it. The weights are clearly too heavy for her so yet again she is vanity lifting. I don’t understand why she doesn’t go lighter and actualy correct her form.

Ejo27

VIP Member
If you're launching a product at least pick a name you can pronounce properly... CBG sixty "free" makes me feel queasy

• Haha