_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s bad eyebrow shaping as well which makes it look worse

Reactions: 3
£10 go the person that comments on the video asking about the post it note...

She really does have a face youd love to punch doesn't she 👊👊👊👊

Reactions: 3
Not a weird question to ask at all, especially when it was on the screen in big letters 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she doesnt like that she had left it there for all to see. Loolll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched Her latest YouTube video while I was doing the ironing and I’m dying at the fact she’s got her new coaches Instagram handle wrong and that she seems to be confused between a rash decision and rational decision 😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I liked to follow for the pure cringe factor, I think I’m going to have to unfollow her. And Hannah and Nadia, all of them. Total idiot sandwiches, no time left for them and their lockdown flaunting. None of them give a monkeys about Covid, lockdown or social distancing. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 6
As much as I liked to follow for the pure cringe factor, I think I’m going to have to unfollow her. And Hannah and Nadia, all of them. Total idiot sandwiches, no time left for them and their lockdown flaunting. None of them give a monkeys about Covid, lockdown or social distancing. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Yeah I'm unfollowing Nadia too now she's broken lockdown to stay with Hannah even though she has a perfectly good flat. Anyone know of any Oly/Power lifters? Need to stop following bodybuilders.

Reactions: 2
Literally cannot believe she admitted it was failed payments and happy to have it in the video still
It's literally not a weird question at all. The word 'failed' and a list of names could be interpreted as a list of people that have failed, so no not weird at all. as someone said here, she just doesn't like getting caught out. The screenshot of her in that video though is terrifying!

Reactions: 8
I’m all for slating Georgie but even I think it’s far fetched yous thought it was a list of clients who had failed at their diet lmao

Reactions: 4
Not a weird question to ask at all, especially when it was on the screen in big letters 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she doesnt like that she had left it there for all to see. Loolll
I wanna reply with, it’s only weird, if you think it’s weird 😂😂😂 yes to whoever it was that asked it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Literally cannot believe she admitted it was failed payments and happy to have it in the video still
Weird question to ask? No it's weird to publicly shame people because they're payment for your dog tit service failed during a pandemic.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.