Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
I'm too distracted by Matt's leopard print wrist wraps 🤣
I've gotta admit, he's kind of growing on me. He's got a Ricky Gervais/David Brent gimmick going on.
If you scroll through the thread you’ll find he’s a bellend too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Rxt156

VIP Member
Who is that girl?? Definitely sounds like she’s being sassy about Georgie.

What I gathered from that post: She taught me the basics and can teach me no more lol

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Well, if that stack is of client gifts is anything to go by she really is making a shed loads of money!
If that reflects how many clients she has, there is no way they are getting individual tailored plans. They are copy and pasted plans for sure.

Drc24

I don’t know how I ended up here but I searched her name in chance of a thread and it didn’t disappoint! I use to love her in her early days before competing and now I feel like she’s been possessed 🤣 and I’m so glad I didn’t part with my money recently to be ‘coached’! Thank you for saving me haha!

• Haha

rosie994

As if she's launched glute bands. She's just trying to be a carbon copy of grace fit at this point

• Haha

alex650

Chatty Member
Why would you want your own insta name on the back of a hoodie? Or am I missing something 😂

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
As if she's launched glute bands. She's just trying to be a carbon copy of grace fit at this point
I spotted these glute bands in her gym bag a few days ago and thought oh look another launch, ahha didn’t think to mention it on here

• Haha

corskel9

has anyone seen the latest? she might be moving to london 😂 if she continues parking in ldn like she does in exeter, she might actually go bankrupt! i’d also like to see how far she gets in a city like london with her awful attitude (my guess, not very)

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
What about NHS workers then G who have been working their arses off all the time, what about supermarket workers? Who are directly exposed and are on basically minimum wage!!!! Honestly, her self importance is astounding

It’s at 5:30 if that helps. They’re basically just saying how lots of people are in Dubai right now. G says “that prick” is in Dubai and Hannah and Nadia both say they’ve muted them.

Quite a few fitness people are there atm though so not sure if there is something else that makes people think it was AJ they meant.
That shows the level of immaturity of them to bitch about people on a public podcast without actually naming names...why do people bother listening when they wouldn't even know who they're talking about? Surely the point of a podcast is to share knowledge and ideas, not just anonymously bitch about people!

Lola123

VIP Member
Maybe she’s been banned from driving 😂 or she’s gone to illegally get more botox

• Haha

Dragondog

A friend of mine saw her in Waitrose filming herself yesterday with her mask down laughing with that idiot she’s constantly with. I didn’t see it on her page though maybe it was for her WhatsApp group with all of her 3 friends.

• Angry
I wonder if Leanne has lost interest in muscle growth because she’s finally worked out her idol queen G is roided up.

Lola123

VIP Member
She does realise her and Matt shouldn’t be training together? Unless he lives by himself?

Lola123

VIP Member
Anyone else think this is her saying her & Matt are together? I doubt she sees anyone else, she can’t be that popular

View attachment 400788

Also, if she was addicted to bettering her services surely that would mean she would have done a course in something other than her 6 week PT course by now 🤔

View attachment 400789
In one of the vlogs cant remember if it was hers or his, she mentioned about Valentine’s Day and says she’ll want to do something for it and he looks at her like she’s off her head in another planet.... I think she’s desperate for him to be in love with her but someone’s mentioned he was gay? Even still I think he just uses her, funny how we hadn’t seen him on the reg till last year

• Haha

Newgirlcoco

So many of her clients, use their forefoot when using hack squats and leg press machines.. instead of pushing the weight through their heels. Could be wrong! But I’m sure she should be correcting this
B2C7EDB4-B6E3-4979-95D2-E49C08296239.png