Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

corskel9

anyone got the lowdown on australia yet? i know i’m being lazy not listening for myself but come on- we’ve all heard her voice, i don’t want to suffer through that if i can help it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Regina George

VIP Member
Creative Rule flouting:

Did Georgie really enter a closed gym and sneak in a full back workout, under the guise of “Shooting an advert for her wrist straps”?

Check out her latest insta post. She details a multiple exercise back routine and then adds this -

Disclaimer: This premise is being used legally for audio visual advertisement under COVID legislation with full authority from the owner

🤔
This is also what josh bridgman is doing, he said on his stories that if there is a videographer there and it’s socially distanced that it’s allowed as it’s ‘content creating’

Seems to be a loophole they’ve all found all of a sudden 😠

• Angry
Probably just sick of paying a mint and getting copy and paste cookie cutter plans. Also some of them are on like month 4948272.

Newgirlcoco

It really pisses me off that her cult of followers have so much disrespect for vulnerable families and people in ACTUAL poverty!!! She works for the NHS, is she thick?!
38B8D854-6AFB-4B57-965A-A68C3660C2DA.png

• Angry
  • Sad

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Wow with all that money she spunks she has no plates or normal human cutlery!
I laugh at the thought at her minions out there potentially using baby spoons ffs
I follow hundreds of other (SUCCESSFUL may I add) bodybuilders and have never seen anyone use a baby spoon

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
It’s only a matter of time before she gets caught/causes an accident. Hope no one innocent gets hurt as a result of her stupidity

• Sad

Lola123

VIP Member
This thread pleases me.
I am surprised it’s died off recently as her arseholey ness is off the scale
She’s offering business advice 😂😂😂😂 ‘be a twat on the gram for ££££’
She’s gonna become an MLM.... she thinks she’s shit hot but her advice is terrible

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She's 100% had botox (obv reading here 👋) but whoever has done it has done a shocking job. She's so lopsided 🤣
Wow she really has. She was so wrinkled before. I suspect they’ve put far too much around her brows and it’s lifted them up so she looks like dr evil.

• Haha