Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox8

What a prick
Like there isn't us lot out here working hard every day but have more important priorities and can't blow money on luxuries. Cannot wait for her money to piss down the drain and her end up with fuck all

She’s had Botox done! Her CBG63 forehead lines have disappeared and now she looks like Count Dracula with her eyebrows maybe she got it done for Halloween?! You were frightening enough before love!
Got it done with Hannah Tracks discount code I bet

What the fuck are them eyebrows lmaoooo😭😭😭😭
If she's as rich as she makes out why is she not paying to get them fucking brows fixed

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I’m sure Rebecca said when she joined Georgie that she got her periods back but I can’t be sure.

But yes Georgie’s approach is to basically have people in a deficit forever. I was dieting at 1700 cals for a year with her and now with a new coach who is actually qualified and reversing out. Currently on 2000 cals per day after increasing over the last month. Honestly can’t believe she let me diet for that long, she even reduced my cals in the last few months. MENTAL
correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Georgie only qualified in personal training and fitness and not in nutrition? And therefore isn’t actually qualified to be giving advice on diet and calorie intake?

I’ve posted before but also an ex client. I saw very little change (other than my tape measure becoming warped because I was that desperate for it to be working I stretched it to high heaven).

I did 6 or 7 months, she did start off interested / caring but as the client numbers increased the more copy & paste everything was. She’s only really interested in specific clients who make her look good.

Now have a new coach who had a fit about my form on so many exercises, because it was so bad (after being OK’d by Queen G).

• Wow

Rxt156

VIP Member
Sick of her moaning about paying tax. She’s so dumb that she doesn’t know it goes on all sorts of services. Really it was never hers anyway, employed folk get out taken out automatically but I don’t think that she considered this until it was too late 😂

Seriously why would you record your voice so much if you can’t speak properly?! Gets right on my tits! Them eyelashes and the tippex fingers! I can’t cope!

• Haha

LeinoLover

Just wanted to pop in and say I miss you all awfully. I unfollowed the cunt bucket after the free school meals post. Shocked and surprised to see she's still a cunt.

• Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
Id imagine lots of lunges (side, reverse, walking, static) squat variations (sumo, normal, squat pulses, squat jumps), pushups, core work and HIIT exercises if someone has 0 equipment
That’s a terrible waste of £140 🤨
They could also get this from google and save themselves the cash

• Sad

Redbeth75

Just thinking...you know how she always shows the #’s for CBG posts. What if we all just keep posting that screenshot with #CBG63 ?????

Miamia1

Nooooooo what is this 🤮
Jesus... I am SO glad I left her when I did. So tacky speaking about money too, surely she isn’t going to attract a boyfriend or even friends with that attitude? I think she very much looks down on people. Not sure she realises we are in a global pandemic and lots of people are struggling to make ends meet!!

Lola123

VIP Member
I really wish she had accidentally put it on her business account so everyone knew what she was like, well G aren’t you fucking lucky you make enough money and haven’t lived in poverty, aren’t you glad you have everything you need, honestly how she can even have posted that is beyond me, she gets angry that frozen blueberries aren’t in the shop, parents are in work mostly now G, fuck you! Honestly she needs to start lifting her head out of her arse

VIP Member
So yesterday or the day before she covered the first part of it, why is she now showing it?
I wish she'd realise that literally not one person gives a shit lol

Reactions: 6

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Is there a thread for Leanne? She will be in tier 4 from tomorrow - but has openly admitted that she will travel to tier 3 to attend the gym. To make it worse she works for the NHS! 🤯. (She has now deleted it!)

• Wow
Reactions: 6