Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
But people only criticise her because they're not doing as much as her 😂😂😂😂
She should ditch the pt thing and create books of meaningless quotes. She's got enough material for at least 10 🤣🤣
That pisses me off as well! Because we don’t like her that means we are homeless and poor with no career ... what an idiot! I can hate her and have a nice car and decent house without being a bitch online to 50k people and i quite like it! And I have normal sized arms. I think I win 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6

Rxt156

VIP Member
Her throwbacks of when she was a proper PT (rather than a ridiculously overpaid administrator) she looks sooooo much better. Natural hair. No stupid eyelashes and no terrible attitude!

Rxt156

VIP Member
Her skin is in quite poor condition form that screen shot earlier on this page ..... wonder why that is 😂

• Haha

sapphiccharm

ive been back through her personal Instagram today and she looks so much better before she started getting eyelashes and had short hair, i guess because everyone else in body building looks less than what society would say is feminine they hammer it up, under her acrylics was minging yellow! The way she’s flapping her hand about and you can see her actual nails🤮🤢
So like she's over-compensating for her masculine physique by applying things that are seen to be feminine? 🤨

Regina George

VIP Member
How stupid is this girl?? Booked a dodgy Airbnb without looking at the location properly so had to fork out for a last minute hotel, now she’s messed up her Nando’s order and accidentally ordered 3 meals? I know it’s not that much but still obviously more money than sense

SHEEP

Chatty Member
It’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy, as if she’s even put that stupid quote on anything. Completely idiotic. The only reason I can’t lift a double decker bus is because I think it’s heavy. No. It’s because it IS heavy. She thinks she is some kind of inspirational superstar but she’s just an idiot without common sense.
But people only criticise her because they're not doing as much as her 😂😂😂😂
She should ditch the pt thing and create books of meaningless quotes. She's got enough material for at least 10 🤣🤣

DietGossip

VIP Member
It’s engagement, if they were public they wouldn’t have half the amount of emails, they’re alright for now but when things change and influencers are gone georgie is fucked, all that money is honestly gonna be gone with all her spending, really I hope she’s invested it well (not into parking fines) like buying a house and renting it out or something
Amazing that just putting up a webpage or some instagram highlights with her prices would cut all that admin down massively.... but she wouldn't want that cause how else can she boast about working so hard at 9pm still doing her client check ins?

SHEEP

Chatty Member
She’s 100% had Botox! Although it’s not gone far enough back, how is someone who is 23 that wrinkled (like how does she have lines that far up her 5 head?!)
Is she only 23? Omg she looks well over 30.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Seems to me as though she’s more focused on growing the CBG cult and signing up as many girls as possible to rake in the money than she is about quality of service or results. It’s really sad- she used to seem to genuinely care about her clients, even shunning brand deals to focus more on coaching & appear more genuine- now she’s completely and utterly sold out. Some ‘girl boss’ 🙄
And this is why I think she’s started the CBG 63.... so she can just produce mass plans at the start of a cycle/plan and then make more money, it’s a putty she hasn’t registered her business before lockdown or else we could have looked at her proper accounts (I wonder what her tax bill is like)

As much as I liked to follow for the pure cringe factor, I think I’m going to have to unfollow her. And Hannah and Nadia, all of them. Total idiot sandwiches, no time left for them and their lockdown flaunting. None of them give a monkeys about Covid, lockdown or social distancing. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Leanne has much greater potential to place well in a figure competition than Georgie. She needs more muscle overall, but her skeletal structure (wide clavicles, narrow waist), proportions and shape are far superior to Georgie's. She has a look that the judges like and she is pretty (It shouldn’t be important, but an attractive face along with an impressive figure elevates the overall package)

With an experienced coach and proper guidance, she could surpass Georgie within a couple of years, courting supplement and clothing sponsorships while placing well in competitions and building her own coaching empire.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
One final thing for ANYONE currently working with, or planning to work with a coach in the future -

It's very important to be fully transparent and honest with your coach about any times you've gone "off plan" or sneaked in an extra slice of cake or packet of crisps during the day.

Remember, your coach expects you to deviate from the plan, and mess up from time to time. That's fine, they won't be disappointed, but they will be able to make any dietary changes needed to account for the extra items you've eaten and get you back on track.

By not revealing everything, you're making it more difficult for a coach to figure out why you're not losing body fat.
You're the client who is paying for a service, so you're only cheating yourself by not being honest.

Miamia1

Left her a while ago and best thing I ever did, her attitude and taking the piss out of people in the gym, being busted for it and then lying about it did it for me. Not giving her any more of my cash!

professional.lurker

Jordan Syatt has a good one
I follow him on Instagram, love him!

Calorie trackers - Try “MyFitnessPal “ first. It’s free, and our Georgie uses it! It has a handy barcode scanner and a large database of UK food products.

Two paid options are “Loseit” and “Nutracheck” which has a monthly fee and boasts the largest database of UK foods. I'm sure there are many more.

Sources of science-based nutrition/macros/strength training info?

For training - @Jeffnippard and @jeremyethier . They both have youtube channels explaining the science behind strength training.

Nutrition – Layne Norton @biolayne on Instagram and youtube. He’s a really smart guy (PHD in nutrition sciences) with lots of short, informative youtube videos addressing common myths or assumptions such as “does sugar cause cancer” or “will eating less slow down my metabolism” with the scientific studies to explain all.

The amount and quality of knowledge available for free and online from reputable people dwarfs anything our Georgie can google and regurgitate to her clients. £150 a month honestly makes me sick to my stomach.
Thank you, I've subscribed to all your recommendations 😊 I agree, £150 a month is an absolute joke especially when you have people leaving her service with horrendous form and overall poor experiences. There was one online coach I enquired with who was charging £160 a month and she lives in Dubai and all I could think was how can anyone sign up with her and not begrudge that you're literally funding her lifestyle!

Last edited:
  • Wow