Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Imagine filming a YouTube video in a commercial gym and using that excuse as professional use when it's not even 100th of your personal income per month.
I bet Leanne fitness is seething that boss is in a gym and she isn’t.

Are we even surprised Georgie is doing this? Not sure I would film this and make YouTube videos while my clients were stuck at home doing home workouts.

Reactions: 6

Rezolve

Just to chime in on steps, and this isn't defending her, but walking is the single best exercise you can do for yourself in regards to longevity and weight. You are loading your muscles with your full body weight, you can do it without fatiguing quickly and it's not excessive strain on the joints. 10k should be a minimum we hit. It's hard as most jobs don't allow that to happen and other priorities take precedence in our lives. However, hugely overlooked and underrated.

If only we had all scammed tons of girls to sign up to some sort of copy paste cult and had loads of free time to walk up and down the riverside.

VIP Member
She had a tantrum because she couldn't lift the weight she attempted. It's a bit ironic after posting that stupid quote 😂

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Creative Rule flouting:

Did Georgie really enter a closed gym and sneak in a full back workout, under the guise of “Shooting an advert for her wrist straps”?

Check out her latest insta post. She details a multiple exercise back routine and then adds this -

Disclaimer: This premise is being used legally for audio visual advertisement under COVID legislation with full authority from the owner

🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

DietGossip

VIP Member
she makes it sound like she’s the only one having to pay tax 🙄
It's not that hard, my mum is self employed and purposefully puts a percentage of her pay in an account she doesn't look at so she doesn't miss it. It's part of being an adult, G. You have to pay tax, and if you were smart you'd just move the money and get over the fact that it's not technically yours.

Chatterbox8

I'm confused.. She said she grew up on a council estate but before she was bragging saying she grew up on a farm with lots of land didn't she? When someone corrected her about some meat she got and put a cow emoji?

Dragondog

I love this thread, cracks me up.

Imagine having to hire friends as PA’s though 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry but you have working hours for a reason, you shouldn’t have to dedicate your whole life to your job, they’ve been doing other work today and by the looks of it, all she’s doing is moving some clip art around

• Haha

Rezolve

Still using the gym based on the fact she used a leg press and a hack squat machine today. What tat is she advertising now. I have a good mind to report her and the gym.

• Angry

Lola123

VIP Member
Literally she clearly just wants things to sell! Like she is only doing this because it’s more shit to shill! Honestly she’s just become mega money hungry now

Rxt156

VIP Member
I can't remember what competition Georgie is going for but they usually make it clear when they're tested, right? So if she is doing an untested comp then that's almost confirmation she's juicy.
Juicy 😂😂😂😂 hahaha

Also sick of her shit quotes!!!!
It’s only heavy if you think it’s heavy??!
Does this apply for everything?
It’s only illegal if you think it’s illegal?
It’s only jail if you think it’s jail?
You’re only fat if you think you’re fat?

She is stupid and I want to poke my fingers in my eyes

• Haha

corskel9

Seeing her flaunt the lockdown rules everyday with this twatsmartfitness lad is doing my nut. With a platform as big as hers I cannot understand why she’s being so blatant about it?

linguine

If that reflects how many clients she has, there is no way they are getting individual tailored plans. They are copy and pasted plans for sure.
For sure, that’s all CBG 63 is, a macro calculator that has a 9 week workout plan attached to it and she does a weekly live for an hour to answer questions?
She might tailor her 121 more that the above but let’s say there were 150 parcels there and they were all only doing CBG which is a one time payment plan (there might be more parcels and also doesn’t account for her monthly 121 but don’t really want to properly work this out) Thats 150 x £150 = 22,500£

You can’t deny that her buisness hussle is strong - she’s getting people to buy into this!