_georgiefit #2 Baby spoon user, steroid abuser. Banned from the gym for being a loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, been lurking on this page for a while. Why do people think she's on steroids? And, where's that bloody Rebecca gone again? She's onto her 27th insta now is she? She did my head in - all smug about getting up early at 5 and going for a walk. She was blatently leaving the kids with someone during lockdown so her and her partner could work out together. Wish I could get up at 5 and do that, but I work ft as a teacher, with a partner who works ft as well, and no family around. I'd rather spend an extra half hour asleep! Some of Georgie's followers are cult like and their whole life is spent around macros, getting up early to do that bloody stepper, and eating whey yogurt. No thank you.

Also, she has a nother follower, Kimberley fitness, anyone seen her profile?

Reactions: 2
Which clients? I can’t find her client Rebecca either since she was mentioned here
None of the ones with big followings. Shreefit, emlouisefit, poppy, gymbee.. there are a couple of others as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rebecca is now just rebeccaa_e. She must’ve deleted and restarted her account again.

Sorry for double post but Matt has uploaded an Instagram story where he’s recording whilst driving 🤬 so dangerous and selfish. (I know it’s not his thread but Georgie is in the car too and of course she doesn’t care!!)

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sorry for double post but Matt has uploaded an Instagram story where he’s recording whilst driving 🤬 so dangerous and selfish. (I know it’s not his thread but Georgie is in the car too and of course she doesn’t care!!)
He’s also driving her car? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I would be furious if someone I was with drove and on their phone, even worse if my car they were driving.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.