_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all the oversized outfits? Don’t get me I love an oversized top purely because I’m a lockdown fatty that has stuffed her face and now regretting it! I’m not ashamed or hiding the fact I’ve gained weight, so yourself a favour tits admit it! Be one of us in the chub club!

Reactions: 6
What’s with all the oversized outfits? Don’t get me I love an oversized top purely because I’m a lockdown fatty that has stuffed her face and now regretting it! I’m not ashamed or hiding the fact I’ve gained weight, so yourself a favour tits admit it! Be one of us in the chub club!
Yes i feel you 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely on tick, it has to be. If they honestly had that much disposable income they would be stashing it away to buy a house and fund Betsy through university. You don’t rent if you have all that disposable income. Credit credit credit.

My fella and I have a combined income of 110k a year .... and no kids ..... sounds a lot but it doesn’t go far when you’ve got a mortgage and a car each. I don’t have a BMW, I’ve got a 10 year old Astra - I could sign on the dotted line for a BMW but I wouldn’t be able to afford the servicing and tyres for it!

I wouldn’t dream of spending like Tittany does. It’s very obvious she has no idea about pensions etc. Phone down Tittney, stop spending and do a bit of research.

They have to be in quite a lot of debt. I will as far as to say that not many mothers would spend £450 on a vile pink bag for themselves when they have a little girl to think of. Selfish mother right there.
We have a combined income of about 100k (before covid) as my partner is a freelancer and we rent 🤷‍♀️ Yes we’re saving for a house but we don’t know that they aren’t? I don’t wanna stick up for her at all but you can’t just assume because of someone’s income they can afford to buy a house. We now have to have 20% to even be considered so we’re just waiting. They obviously spend a lot of money on designer which I don’t but some people also choose to rent.

Did you see the label said size 16 and shes now carefully hiding it. Nothing wrong with being a 16

Reactions: 3
We have a combined income of about 100k (before covid) as my partner is a freelancer and we rent 🤷‍♀️ Yes we’re saving for a house but we don’t know that they aren’t? I don’t wanna stick up for her at all but you can’t just assume because of someone’s income they can afford to buy a house. We now have to have 20% to even be considered so we’re just waiting. They obviously spend a lot of money on designer which I don’t but some people also choose to rent.

Did you see the label said size 16 and shes now carefully hiding it. Nothing wrong with being a 16
no??? Can you screen shot?

I didn’t see either, says on the label large she didn’t deny that? Which bit was 16?

I just saw it said large on the label, didn't see size 16 anywhere. Although I had a nosey on their website (happen to like the sweatshirt) and large is listed as 16-18

Reactions: 2
I just saw it said large on the label, didn't see size 16 anywhere. Although I had a nosey on their website (happen to like the sweatshirt) and large is listed as 16-18
Maybe its my eyes, it looked like 16 🤦🏼‍♀️ Either way I really like the jumper but now she’s been gifted it I refuse to buy it

Little miss skin guru using that bleeping vibrator under her eyes when she has a bleeping EYE ATTACHMENT.
She is going to look like a basset hound by the time she is 35.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can’t actually believe she thought that after not only boiling an egg and then putting it in the oven for 25 minutes that it would still be runny in the middle 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every single story today has been an ad! £250 quid for that lumi pyramid scheme shite!

Sorry but if people buy a £250 face vibrator then they must be off their heads

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe how much she has changed over the past two years! I really enjoyed following her when she was losing weight. She was down to earth. Now I feel duped that she was always out to be making money out of vulnerable people!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.