_beingbrittany #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone else spot her story about the matching shirt for betsy that she found in primark? quickly deleted the first one she put up about it that she'd captioned "found this matching shirt for betsy in primark of all places" like she's above anyone that shops there, made me fume

• Sick
Reactions: 10
did anyone else spot her story about the matching shirt for betsy that she found in primark? quickly deleted the first one she put up about it that she'd captioned "found this matching shirt for betsy in primark of all places" like she's above anyone that shops there, made me fume
She honestly thinks shes above everybody! Not long till she comes back to the real world..🙄🙃

Reactions: 4
I’ve been following her for a while and have noticed that they go away for A LOT of weekends without Betsy... only just to go for food and for selfies in Selfridges. Poor kid. She needs to get her priorities straight.

Reactions: 10
She has lost a lot of weight, good on the gal.

......but, I don’t see her as another 4 stone lower now than the photo on the right where she is saying she’s over 6 stone” lighter. SOMETHING VERY SKIPPY IS GOING ON HERE 🧐
77482D16-772F-4B39-A7BD-A0EF6DC8FF64.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She has lost a lot of weight, good on the gal.

......but, I don’t see her as another 4 stone lower now than the photo on the right where she is saying she’s over 6 stone” lighter. SOMETHING VERY SKIPPY IS GOING ON HERE 🧐
View attachment 258715
Hard to tell what size she is these days as everything she wears is the oversized. When she used to wear a lot of fitted stuff. Clearly to hide the weight gain. But I would say she’s definitely around a 16 now

Reactions: 7
She has done an amazing job BUT she needs to be honest with herself and admit shes put some weight back..🤷🏽‍♀️ Which is totally fine! Im not body shaming her but iam a size 12 and im nowhere near the size of her,Theres nothing wrong with being a bigger size at ALL..(Ive lost four stone on SW) But just be honest about it orr not mention your clothing size? Im pretty sure nobody asks her what size she is wearing,So theres no need for her constantly comment on it-All shes doing is trying to convince herself! Pictures dont lie beggny 🙃

Considering shes a mother to a young girl you would think she would be a better role model

Reactions: 6
I honestly wouldn’t dislike her if she didn’t lie about her weight and if she wasn’t the sort of person to push her mum under a bus to do an #AD.

She also needs to sack off her Nazi homophobic boyfriend otherwise I would go along the route she has the same views as him if she is staying with him.

Reactions: 5
I honestly wouldn’t dislike her if she didn’t lie about her weight and if she wasn’t the sort of person to push her mum under a bus to do an #AD.

She also needs to sack off her Nazi homophobic boyfriend otherwise I would go along the route she has the same views as him if she is staying with him.
Tbf to her, I understand why she probably has a hard time getting rid of him, she was 15 when she met him, she said he's the only person she's ever been with, he was in his 20s, completely taking advantage of her and they have a child. He's obviously got into her head where she probably feels she's lucky to have him.
I think she's obsessed with clothing sizes/boobs/ads etc as a way to impress him.
That being said, she should take a hard look at the example she's setting for her daughter, because unfortunately children see these things in relationships and think that's how life should be and it becomes a never ending cycle of tit until one person finds the strength to break it.
I just can't work her out though tbh, sometimes I feel sorry for her and sometimes she seems like she'd be a proper head irl.

Reactions: 13
Tbf to her, I understand why she probably has a hard time getting rid of him, she was 15 when she met him, she said he's the only person she's ever been with, he was in his 20s, completely taking advantage of her and they have a child. He's obviously got into her head where she probably feels she's lucky to have him.
I think she's obsessed with clothing sizes/boobs/ads etc as a way to impress him.
That being said, she should take a hard look at the example she's setting for her daughter, because unfortunately children see these things in relationships and think that's how life should be and it becomes a never ending cycle of tit until one person finds the strength to break it.
I just can't work her out though tbh, sometimes I feel sorry for her and sometimes she seems like she'd be a proper head irl.
I get that but there is no excuse for racism and homophobia. I would not stay with my partner if he had them views. If as a grown adult she can't understand how awful those things are is there something wrong with her? I was in a toxic, mentally and physically abusive relationship for years from the age of 16. He was an awful awful person to me and only me but I would have left him in a flash if he had been a racist.

Reactions: 5
I get that but there is no excuse for racism and homophobia. I would not stay with my partner if he had them views. If as a grown adult she can't understand how awful those things are is there something wrong with her? I was in a toxic, mentally and physically abusive relationship for years from the age of 16. He was an awful awful person to me and only me but I would have left him in a flash if he had been a racist.
Yeah I get you. I've never been in either situation so can't really say from experience. I just think she is probably a little brain washed by him

Reactions: 2
What's he said??

She totally put that Gucci carrier bag in the pic on purpose. Cringe 🙄🤣
I don’t get the point of putting designer carrier bags in pics, like I don’t leave my bag for life on the sofa so you all know I shop in Asda! Imagine having people asking what you brought home in your Xmas 10p bag 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.