_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nothing wrong with the ole fakearoo but don’t try and palm it off as a real one!

Reactions: 6
We would have had 30 stories of her in unboxing that bag if it was legit and she definitely would have had it monogrammed.

It's as fake as her wonky chebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We would have had 30 stories of her in unboxing that bag if it was legit and she definitely would have had it monogrammed.

It's as fake as her wonky chebs.
For sure 😂 as if she would get a real LV and not mention it once on her stories, remember when she bought the fendi sunglasses on sale, she was going on about them for WEEKS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For sure 😂 as if she would get a real LV and not mention it once on her stories, remember when she bought the fendi sunglasses on sale, she was going on about them for WEEKS
Yep. She's far too braggy to let that one slip under the radar

Reactions: 1
That woman is so materialistic. Literally all she talks about is “stuff”. Global pandemic going on and all she has to talk about is the new things she wants, the new things she has got and her bleeping affiliate codes so she can earn 10p per order.

Reactions: 5
she is so uneducated when she is talking about make up it makes me cringe to think people are taking onboard what she is saying. I will never understand why she doesn’t spell check EVERYTHING she posts.

In Hinckley, I saw Betsy first and recognised her. My size is hidden well because its all on my boobs and thighs. I didn't really look properly but she had elasticated wide leg trousers on and you could see the size of her. I'm not dat shaming, she'd obviously done amazingly st SW but I can't stand liars! I don't know what type of filters she uses on selfies or full body shits but they must be epic because she is definitely portraying a person who is I would say 2 sizes smaller than she actually is!
duck me ....... Brittany has publicly posted so many photos of her child online to strangers that the kid is recognised in public! Awful mother.

Reactions: 8
Beggy is the most cringe and attention seeking fake bastard!!!

Imagine acting like some mildly popular YouTuber Jamie G, copying poses, buying her tanning spray, buying make up she uses, buying skin care she uses... THEN talking complete shite about the products making no sense and using them incorrectly. All while rubbing a vibrator on your face every day for a bleeping bit of cash for fake LV and wonky bazongas.

Get in the bleeping skip.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She irritates the absolute shite out of me! Her voice, the poses, the fake, the love of everything fake from LV to cheese. I just went on her stories from yesterday when cooking every one goes “and then” “and then”. I got so irritated I had to come here and tell everyone because my other half says I’m just a witch. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go...“What are your fav make up brushes.. I really wanted the smith 151 brush but can’t find it anywhere”🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly it’s sad to sit and watch her copy Jamie G so much, that is the brush she uses in her you tube videos.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here we go...“What are your fav make up brushes.. I really wanted the smith 151 brush but can’t find it anywhere”🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly it’s sad to sit and watch her copy Jamie G so much, that is the brush she uses in her you tube videos.🤣
She’s so embarrassing

• Haha
I read up on affiliate marketing the other day ... have time on my hands in lockdown lol. I wondered how much these cretins actually earn with their constant #ADS. They get about 10% for every sale. So 20p for a spiceentice kit sold. It said on the article I read that generally, affiliate marketing isn’t worth the effort - you have to invest HOURS of time engaging your audience and growing it, all for 20p per spice kit. She’d be better off getting a bloody job in an office. She’s probably earning 10p per hour if you work it out. What a waste of a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Beggy is the most cringe and attention seeking fake bastard!!!

Imagine acting like some mildly popular YouTuber Jamie G, copying poses, buying her tanning spray, buying make up she uses, buying skin care she uses... THEN talking complete shite about the products making no sense and using them incorrectly. All while rubbing a vibrator on your face every day for a bleeping bit of cash for fake LV and wonky bazongas.

Get in the bleeping skip.
Exactly! Literally couldn’t put it better myself!!!! Even when she was talking about the finishes of the foundation it makes no sense at all. Its so embarrassing!!!! She doesn’t have a clue what she’s on about she literally isn’t educating herself at all. My make up is pretty good and my collection is massive I’ve educated myself for at least the last ten years via youtube/ social media and this witch thinks she can come in here and watch one youtube video and be giving advice?! Get in the BIN!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.