_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Titters is desperately searching the web on how to get her fake bag heat stamped 🤣

I did something really sad earlier and got out my LV boxes. Not one comes with a ‘certificate’ it comes with a receipt but would hardly call it a certificate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Titters is desperately searching the web on how to get her fake bag heat stamped 🤣

I did something really sad earlier and got out my LV boxes. Not one comes with a ‘certificate’ it comes with a receipt but would hardly call it a certificate 😂😂😂😂
When she commented about the certificate this is what got me as none of mines which I bought out the shop have certificates.

I have bought in the Uk and abroad and all I have are receipts 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3

And when she said she couldn't get it stamped because she bought it online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe slightly off topic.. and I have never commented on this thread before. 👋👋 Hey Guys.

I just wanted to comment on her following on instagram. I don't know much about Instagram algorithm or how much people actually see on the feeds.. but SURELY.. if she has 116,000 ORGANIC REAL followers.. why the hell would most of her posts only receive 5 or 6k likes.

Either she is sad enough to want the insta life so much that she has bought followers (if so this borders on fraud as companies will only Collab with her due to her large following thinking it will gain them more revenue, which if this isn't a "real" following, she isnt being true to brands she is collabing with)

Or..loads of people follow her like I did, thinking she is an inspirational weightloss / SW story and then find most of her posts "beggy" and uninteresting.

She really rates herself and it bothers me. Her poor child, hopefully she doesn't turn out as arrogant and self entitled as her chavby parents

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 7
When she commented about the certificate this is what got me as none of mines which I bought out the shop have certificates.

I have bought in the Uk and abroad and all I have are receipts 🤔🤔
I have bought online from Louis Vuitton as well and still no certificate haha

Reactions: 2

I thought this I have bought LV items in and out of the UK and non of them have come with a certificate HOWEVER friends who have bought on DH GATE and they come with ‘certificates’🧐.

I took one of my items to be hot stamped and they know if its real or not by looking at it I didn't have to provide proof of purchase. She chats utter tit.

• Haha
I’m living for these LV comments tonight. You work like 2 hours a week, you’re not fooling anybody that your designer is real haha.

Reactions: 5
That bag was in the back of this pic she posted a week ago too.

She's too obvious, like when she got the snidey black Gucci bag she made sure she had it strapped across her wonky tits in every single photo for months. There's no way on earth that Alma is real. We'd have had a million pictures of an unboxing. I'll even buy the first person to prove me wrong one of her bleeping face dildos!

Attachments

• Haha
She does very little exercise either there’s definitely no way she’s at target or even maintaining with all those calories daily
The only exercise she does is lifting her bleeping vibrator (lumi).

It’s Jamie’s birthday tomorrow. Wait for the cringe!

Reactions: 2
That bag was in the back of this pic she posted a week ago too.

She's too obvious, like when she got the snidey black Gucci bag she made sure she had it strapped across her wonky tits in every single photo for months. There's no way on earth that Alma is real. We'd have had a million pictures of an unboxing. I'll even buy the first person to prove me wrong one of her bleeping face dildos!
Yeah we’d have the order confirmation, the unboxing the full works. 🤣

Reactions: 3
I thought this I have bought LV items in and out of the UK and non of them have come with a certificate HOWEVER friends who have bought on DH GATE and they come with ‘certificates’🧐.

I took one of my items to be hot stamped and they know if its real or not by looking at it I didn't have to provide proof of purchase. She chats utter tit.
Hi whats dh gate please
if u dont mind me asking

When she ordered that Vivienne Westwood from TKMaxx we had as many posts as she does for the Lumi about it showing it off. If she gets that excited about a VW bag she is gonna cream her knickers about getting a Louis.

Reactions: 5
Maybe we should have a sub section called Educating Tittany. We could teach her all the important stuff like how to spell LASAGNE

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.