_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know there monthly income because they both seem to spend hundreds and hundreds all the time in I just casually ordered a load if Charlotte tilbury stuff like its nothing and her other half is always buying designer trainers they got loads of money like 😳

Reactions: 2
I want to know there monthly income because they both seem to spend hundreds and hundreds all the time in I just casually ordered a load if Charlotte tilbury stuff like its nothing and her other half is always buying designer trainers they got loads of money like 😳
shes an mlm hun
She’s one or was one of the top earners in her team/area (don’t know the jargon for it lol)
Her pyramid scheme is paying, selling all those lumi’s 😂😂

Reactions: 3
So she would rather hear from somebody ‘normal’ rather than a make up artist reviewing make up when she’s looking to buy BUT will buy everything that Jamie Genevieve flogs and uses? Ok hun, that makes sense🙄
Omg CRINGE!!!! She’ll be wanting to be on PR lists for makeup now. Cos you know she’s so down to earth. I’ll actually be borderline mad is she ends up getting decent makeup brands to send her free shite to review mind 😆

Reactions: 1
Love how last week she was sharing a load of info about black lives matter, but has just bought god knows how much from Charlotte Tilbury who publicly removed one of their posts containing a black model last week and has received tonnes of backlash because of it and haven't acknowledged the BLM movement. She will do anything to be "on trend" I'm really so pissed off with her. What an idiot

Reactions: 7
Love how last week she was sharing a load of info about black lives matter, but has just bought god knows how much from Charlotte Tilbury who publicly removed one of their posts containing a black model last week and has received tonnes of backlash because of it and haven't acknowledged the BLM movement. She will do anything to be "on trend" I'm really so pissed off with her. What an idiot
Charlotte tilbury is a horrible person. I worked with her once and I would never use any of her products after that.

Reactions: 5
Charlotte tilbury is a horrible person. I worked with her once and I would never use any of her products after that.
Oooo spill the beans! I've always enjoyed her products but never her as a person, she always comes of a little patronising with her 'Daaaarhling' all the time.

• Haha
Oooo spill the beans! I've always enjoyed her products but never her as a person, she always comes of a little patronising with her 'Daaaarhling' all the time.
She is very very abusive and will scream and shout and kick off at any opportunity. She is a spoilt brat. I don’t think she knows how to say please or thank you or talk to anyone like they are human.

My friend worked for her and has an NDA so you can only imagine how bad stuff can be.

A lot of her products in her ‘looks’ are other brands products.

• Wow
Her make up went on that well and looks that airbrushed she had to use a blush filter over her make up. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her make up went on that well and looks that airbrushed she had to use a blush filter over her make up. 🧐
Guys 😂😂😂😂

You're not gonna believe who I've just seen!!!!!! Believe me she airbrushed/filtered the tit out of herself for those pictures!!!!!! Oh and definitely not a size 12!!!! I'm a 14/16 and OMG she could be at least a 16 may be an 18!!!!!

Also for a person who used to work for a bra fitting company she definitely wasn't wearing the right bra today, literally had 4 tits!!!!!! 🙄 😂 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Guys 😂😂😂😂

You're not gonna believe who I've just seen!!!!!! Believe me she airbrushed/filtered the tit out of herself for those pictures!!!!!! Oh and definitely not a size 12!!!! I'm a 14/16 and OMG she could be at least a 16 may be an 18!!!!!

Also for a person who used to work for a bra fitting company she definitely wasn't wearing the right bra today, literally had 4 tits!!!!!! 🙄 😂 🙄
Should have taken a sneaky picture 😂😂😂

“It makes me look so airbrushed” can’t see soz hun you’ve got a filter on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.