_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she must come one here as its funny how someone mentioned they saw her yesterday and was wearing a really ill fitting bra and now she's just done a few stories about how passionate about bras as she was a fitter/measurer and always wears the right size..... someone's hit a nerve!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she must come one here as its funny how someone mentioned they saw her yesterday and was wearing a really ill fitting bra and now she's just done a few stories about how passionate about bras as she was a fitter/measurer and always wears the right size..... someone's hit a nerve!
Well she can just duck right off!!!!!! 🙄 She definitely didn't have the right size on yesterday, it looked horrendous. Also she spent 80% of her stories with the price tag in shot 'look at me I can afford £30 on a bleeping crop top!' 🙄 what is gods name is a 'sleep bra' never ever heard of such a thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone follows becks cross sw on insta? she’s started peddling the lumi non stop now too. i think I’d spend £200 just not to see it being advertised anymore 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if anyone follows becks cross sw on insta? she’s started peddling the lumi non stop now too. i think I’d spend £200 just not to see it being advertised anymore 😭
Never seen her account before but just watched her stories and have seen spice and tice, lumi, princess planner and fake Louis Vuitton on the space of 2 minutes, remind you of someone 🧐

Reactions: 3
she is driving me insane with her blatant disrespect for flaunting the rules. went her mums earlier... that's fine titters if you sit in the garden however she clearly showed on her story telling us she was at her mums... in the house. she is so stupid

she is driving me insane with her blatant disrespect for flaunting the rules. went her mums earlier... that's fine titters if you sit in the garden however she clearly showed on her story telling us she was at her mums... in the house. she is so stupid
Arent yous allowed to bubble with another household yet?

Never seen her account before but just watched her stories and have seen spice and tice, lumi, princess planner and fake Louis Vuitton on the space of 2 minutes, remind you of someone 🧐
See all the Spiceentice kits she’s got? Lol.
What these sales whores don’t tell you is that these kits may very well be SW “friendly” but they are off the scale with salt.

if she was just seeing her mum, If her mum was single perosn that wouldn't be a problem. its also the fact she vlatently meets up with her mate in close proximity in her car!

Couldn’t even make it through all her stories she is more annoying than Brittany!!!!! Her LV isn’t even a good fake🤣🤣🤣

why when using the lumi do they use that mist rather than water 🤣

Why does she have to have triple carbs with most meals, pita bread-chips-rice 🙈 this is what I hate about slimming world & it’s clearly no longer working for our titters is it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to have triple carbs with most meals, pita bread-chips-rice 🙈 this is what I hate about slimming world & it’s clearly no longer working for our titters is it
Bugs life out of me I get shes supposed to be a target member now and maintaining her weight but the amount of calories she actually eats she may as well eat McDonalds every day, also the amount of time she says urrmm grates on me.

Bugs life out of me I get shes supposed to be a target member now and maintaining her weight but the amount of calories she actually eats she may as well eat McDonalds every day, also the amount of time she says urrmm grates on me.
She does very little exercise either there’s definitely no way she’s at target or even maintaining with all those calories daily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.