_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys 😂😂😂😂

You're not gonna believe who I've just seen!!!!!! Believe me she airbrushed/filtered the tit out of herself for those pictures!!!!!! Oh and definitely not a size 12!!!! I'm a 14/16 and OMG she could be at least a 16 may be an 18!!!!!

Also for a person who used to work for a bra fitting company she definitely wasn't wearing the right bra today, literally had 4 tits!!!!!! 🙄 😂 🙄
Where did you see her? I saw her at fosse park last week, I thought she looked really pretty I wouldn’t of noticed her unless she hadn’t said Betsy's name! I have to agree about the size of her though! Her legs especially looked huge!

Reactions: 2
Where did you see her? I saw her at fosse park last week, I thought she looked really pretty I wouldn’t of noticed her unless she hadn’t said Betsy's name! I have to agree about the size of her though! Her legs especially looked huge!

In Hinckley, I saw Betsy first and recognised her. My size is hidden well because its all on my boobs and thighs. I didn't really look properly but she had elasticated wide leg trousers on and you could see the size of her. I'm not dat shaming, she'd obviously done amazingly st SW but I can't stand liars! I don't know what type of filters she uses on selfies or full body shits but they must be epic because she is definitely portraying a person who is I would say 2 sizes smaller than she actually is!

Reactions: 5
Yet earlier when she took 2 selfies she felt tit so now she has asked someone else to take a pic of her... makes total sense lol

Reactions: 4
Nice fake bag xoxoxo
Yeah defo been on DHgate. Had to laugh when someone asked if she'd had the tag heat stamped and she replied asking if they'd do it in store for her. Hahaha not on that moody fake! They'll laugh her out the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely she doesn’t have to have it in shot in the picture too? Can just imagine her like ‘one sec let me get my knock off LV in centre shot’ beg 🤢

Reactions: 3
Yeah defo been on DHgate. Had to laugh when someone asked if she'd had the tag heat stamped and she replied asking if they'd do it in store for her. Hahaha not on that moody fake! They'll laugh her out the shop
If she had the opportunity to put her initials on there, she'd have jumped at the chance. When you checkout online, it gives you the option as well to add up to 3 letters🧐

Reactions: 3
And asking if she has to take her ‘certificate thing’ into LV with her to get it stamped 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised none of you mentioned that she had to get the LV box in the background when she did an Instagram story the other day? I was waiting for one of you to comment on it lol. So I do reckon it’s genuine

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised none of you mentioned that she had to get the LV box in the background when she did an Instagram story the other day? I was waiting for one of you to comment on it lol. So I do reckon it’s genuine
It’s not genuine, wouldn’t put it past her to buy designer boxes off depop just to display in her room

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've seen people review products from wish and DH gate and a lot of them come with boxes💩

Yeah I know girls who have had trainers, bags, wallets and purses from DH gate and they all come with the boxes and what not. Shes so embarrassing!!! She would 10000000% had it hot stamped. If it was real we would have known about her ordering it about her unpacking it. Cos she is just a ‘normal’ girl. 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.