_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the quark thing it’s completely foul!! But I’ve been to a SW group before and they say you absolutely HAVE to eat 2 A and 1 B otherwise you won’t lose weight and it’s not healthy! Dunno how true it is but they do tell you you absolutely have to eat them
You can choose to eat your A and B in a healthy manner though! I know when I did slimming world I used my B for my breakfast a whole meal warbuton thin and for my A I used it for a little bit of cheese on a pasta dish or for milk in my tea! She seems to use hers for an excuse to eat tit!!!

Argh yes this always wound me up!! Why constantly change stuff 😂 I remember once this woman at my old group said she ate 6 muller lights a day!!! Just because “she could” absolute madness
Omg me too this woman at mine lived off muller lights!!! She said she was going through nearly 10 a day and then wondered why she was gaining and maintaining... when you add up the calories of course you’re gonna gain weight!!!

Reactions: 2
Why has she made brownies when I’m 99.9% sure she got some form of cheesecake yesterday 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ll never understand slimming world for the tweaks. Quark is disgusting - use a low fat soft cheese for a few syns instead. When I used to do it a woman at my group told everyone how she was saving her B choice by doing overnight couscous instead of oats 🤢 probably easily worked out at 700-800 calories but it was freeeeeee 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ll never understand slimming world for the tweaks. Quark is disgusting - use a low fat soft cheese for a few syns instead. When I used to do it a woman at my group told everyone how she was saving her B choice by doing overnight couscous instead of oats 🤢 probably easily worked out at 700-800 calories but it was freeeeeee 🥴
I had someone at group say she snacked on a bag of new potatoes most days with 15 syns of mayo 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she paid for those slippers or? She’s but AD-PR PRODUCT on 2 of the 4 stories but what does that even mean?

Has she paid for those slippers or? She’s but AD-PR PRODUCT on 2 of the 4 stories but what does that even mean?
I can’t believe she is saying on the stories about how the other pair hasn’t lasted?! Thats enough to put anyone off purchasing them she hasn’t had them 5 minutes.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she is saying on the stories about how the other pair hasn’t lasted?! Thats enough to put anyone off purchasing them she hasn’t had them 5 minutes.
She did let the weekend borrowed dog chew them though 😂

Reactions: 2
Surely not that many people ask about the lumi. Every day... For all those asking about the lumi mud mask spice kit and does a discount code.. Ohh please never would i buy a product that cost that muc!! Honestly thats all i seen on her stories for the past 4 months!

Reactions: 4
Jamie G has been doing ads for Charlotte Tilbury so that explains why she’s bought a load of it 😂
Good old Klarna has come in handy for her again 🤣 how the hell does she afford all this expensive make up 🙄 but if Jamie G has it then that’s jeans Brit needs it 🤦🏻‍♀️

See I don’t really think about the money side of things but I don’t have any kids or responsibilities and wouldn’t think twice about paying £40 for a bronzer. When I do think about it tho she doesn’t really work and has a child and a house to run so she must be using the klarna🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.