_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has literally just shown what make up shes wearing today and it totals £250... £250 worth of slap just to show you how good her £180 face brush is at taking it off. Can I just add she swears by £1 poundland eyeliner to top off her look 🤣 ALSO the primer and foundation have 'filter' in the names of them yet she still needs to use a filter on her stories 🤔 Skincare regime must really be working out for you hun. 🤥
She can spend as much as she wants on makeup she’s never gonna be good at applying it 😂

Reactions: 5
Please tell me this is true
its true! someone i know used to.work with sean years ago. he was with brit but then dumped her for a woman he worked with like moved into this other womans house and playing daddy to her kid. and then months later he was back with titters! and the woman is the bulldog breeder!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
its true! someone i know used to.work with sean years ago. he was with brit but then dumped her for a woman he worked with like moved into this other womans house and playing daddy to her kid. and then months later he was back with titters! and the woman is the bulldog breeder!
I remember you posting this before now! Honestly KILLLS me what absolute weirdos!

Reactions: 1
Did she actually kill a puppy?? What the hell
She didn’t actively kill it on purpose. She got a puppy, had it about 2 weeks and the next thing it was dead. She never once said why. I think Betsy killed it by accident or something. If it died of an illness you’d definitely say when people asked.

i find it so weird she’s got this puppy for a weekend, they’re not toys. Who the duck lends their dog out for a weekend for some instagram snaps. It’s not exactly like they’re going away and need a sitter, you also wouldn’t post someone else’s dog all over the gram if you was dog sitting.. plus she’s got it from a breeder. So bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There will be a #ad #pr thing about it after the weekend. So guys this is The breeder of the dog as so many have been asking me I’ll add a swipe up 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
When she was talking to the dog she actually sounded normal not the forced trying to be better than she is when she is flogging crap

Wtf is going on with this babysitting a dog lark? Tagging the company like she’s bleeping flogging dogs on an ad for the breeder? So weird!!!

Reactions: 4
Why the duck would you put quark and cheese on your salmon 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
SW members will put Quark on ANYTHING. I don't even know why because its vile. I never understood when I did Slimming World why people just dont eat normal food when following the plan. They dont promote the most healthy ways of eating.

Reactions: 2
SW members will put Quark on ANYTHING. I don't even know why because its vile. I never understood when I did Slimming World why people just dont eat normal food when following the plan. They dont promote the most healthy ways of eating.
It’s also like because they’re ALLOWED 2 A (dairy) and 1 B (fibre) they MUST eat it every day.

It’s also like because they’re ALLOWED 2 A (dairy) and 1 B (fibre) they MUST eat it every day.
I agree with the quark thing it’s completely foul!! But I’ve been to a SW group before and they say you absolutely HAVE to eat 2 A and 1 B otherwise you won’t lose weight and it’s not healthy! Dunno how true it is but they do tell you you absolutely have to eat them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.