_beingbrittany #5 J Genevieve doesn’t know you exist, gifted brownie you need to resist!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its true! someone i know used to.work with sean years ago. he was with brit but then dumped her for a woman he worked with like moved into this other womans house and playing daddy to her kid. and then months later he was back with titters! and the woman is the bulldog breeder!
Hahahahahaha this is top quality tea! 🤣

Reactions: 2
I agree with the quark thing it’s completely foul!! But I’ve been to a SW group before and they say you absolutely HAVE to eat 2 A and 1 B otherwise you won’t lose weight and it’s not healthy! Dunno how true it is but they do tell you you absolutely have to eat them
If they don’t fall into what I’m eating that day then I won’t have them, and I still lose weight. Why eat extra calories for the sake of it? I’m glad my consultant Never told me that I had to have it or they would have got educated on calories😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with the quark thing it’s completely foul!! But I’ve been to a SW group before and they say you absolutely HAVE to eat 2 A and 1 B otherwise you won’t lose weight and it’s not healthy! Dunno how true it is but they do tell you you absolutely have to eat them
I know me too, but it’s not that long ago it was one A and if you do SP you can 2 B😂. The body doesn’t know if you’ve had extra A or B, it just sees calories. Obviously never eating dairy is bad but some people at mine just eat blocks of cheese, or a bowl of cereal before bed to get their A &B in 😂

I know me too, but it’s not that long ago it was one A and if you do SP you can 2 B😂. The body doesn’t know if you’ve had extra A or B, it just sees calories. Obviously never eating dairy is bad but some people at mine just eat blocks of cheese, or a bowl of cereal before bed to get their A &B in 😂
Oat pancakes at midnight just cause you have your B choice left😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I did slimming world and honestly it's made my relationship with food really unhealthy. I've now got back into a better state of mind and eat what I want when I want just moderation and calorie counting. yes initially sw works but its not sustainable if you want to be normal. titters doesnt follow it properly which is fine just be lore honest about it. stop making tweaks with quark and primula and just use the proper thing. it prob works out less calories and its tastier

Argh yes this always wound me up!! Why constantly change stuff 😂 I remember once this woman at my old group said she ate 6 muller lights a day!!! Just because “she could” absolute madness

• Haha
Noticed now when she actually pays for something she tags the company when posting it on her stories and says not ad or gifted. As if shes telling the company...Look at who I am and give me free stuff. bleeping woman.

Reactions: 6
Noticed now when she actually pays for something she tags the company when posting it on her stories and says not ad or gifted. As if shes telling the company...Look at who I am and give me free stuff. bleeping woman.
Those sweets are from Hayley who also does love her style. She gets all her clothing stock from China so the shops shut due to COVID so she’s doing this instead. No way is she going to gift them, most big SW insta have bought some from her... yes SW insta ‘influencers’ buying huge bags of sweets 😂

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh tit...the breeder has posted this photo and I thought Sean was holding the dog. Look at her chin! Is that hair or really bad skin? Not sure but no wonder she uses a bleeping filter!

Ohhhh tit...the breeder has posted this photo and I thought Sean was holding the dog. Look at her chin! Is that hair or really bad skin? Not sure but no wonder she uses a bleeping filter!
Guuuyyyyyyzzzz the lumi has changed my skin so much

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Jesus christ!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

5 o clock shadow!

• Haha
I can’t understand why she has that dog for the weekend not like the owners can go away for the weekend so strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.