_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows Iโ€™ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit Iโ€™ve unintentionally realised where two people I follow on insta live, and neither of them live near me! But because they post so much of their lives I recognised their houses! One time I was stuck in traffic and realised I recognised the park opposite me, I look round and there was their house! The second was similar I was looking for a shop where I working that day and passed their house and recognised their house and car parked outside.

Reactions: 2
Canโ€™t even remember where sheโ€™s begged the stuff from now ๐Ÿ™„
She can 100% remember where sheโ€™s got it from she just wonโ€™t t tell us because itโ€™s 100% FAKE like her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sheโ€™s such a twit, who canโ€™t remember where they bought.. worth BROUGHT their clothes from.. check the tag you gif.

• Haha
I find it so strange how salty she is about people asking about her partner, your followers are funding your lifestyle and you rely on them to buy into your MLM scam but youโ€™re openly being rude about people asking you questions when youโ€™ve plastered your entire life all over the gram for thousands to see ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 14
Why so salty about people asking about your partner? If you dont want people asking then dont post every single detail of your life on Instagram for everyone to see.

Reactions: 8
Is this girl for real? So ill I can't even lift my head...30 mins later she's sorting her spice'n'shite and prepping dinner. She's dedicated to the cause I'll give her that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this girl for real? So ill I can't even lift my head...30 mins later she's sorting her spice'n'shite and prepping dinner. She's dedicated to the cause I'll give her that!
I thought exactly the same ๐Ÿคฃ so "poorly" but still got time to plug the spices shite on people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Has she deleted some stories from like an hour or so ago? I swear I clicked on and seen her talking and thought to myself, "no I will watch these when I'm sat down with a coffee" ๐Ÿ˜‚ but now they're gone..

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted some stories from like an hour or so ago? I swear I clicked on and seen her talking and thought to myself, "no I will watch these when I'm sat down with a coffee" ๐Ÿ˜‚ but now they're gone..
Yeah just about her crappy โ€˜ press discount โ€˜ holiday from the summer

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.