_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw beggy just order a chair! I’m sure your job as an influencer allows you the time to have searched all the most popular home style accounts and shops! Stop being so blatantly obvious, yet patronising towards your followers ‘you guys are always the best’ :sick::rolleyes:
If your account is now your job and income JUST OWN IT!!!

Reactions: 6
Whatever happened to using good old Google to find things we wanted? Is it because it doesn’t “gift” you everything???

Am I the only one that thinks she hasn’t shared the token ‘Surprise we’re going to Disney video’ because Betsy didn’t react the way she wanted her to? Didn’t get that money shot 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that thinks she hasn’t shared the token ‘Surprise we’re going to Disney video’ because Betsy didn’t react the way she wanted her to? Didn’t get that money shot 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think she knows yet, well this is what she said. I think they’re telling her on the day and they’re going in a week or so

Reactions: 2
She hasn't told her yet but saying she's not going to record her reaction is 100% just covering her back in case the reaction isn't 'gram worthy'. She will absolutely record it and post if it's good enough.

Reactions: 4
Tittany lives a couple of villages from me, I’ve just driven by her at the bus stop with her walking comic book boyfriend... if she’s a size 12 I’ll eat my hat! That brown teddy coat ain’t hiding anything Tittany! I’m a size 14 and she definitely looks bigger than I do! Spotted her a mile off with them fish lips and orange face!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What's absolutely ridiculous and terrifying is that with all she shares to insta between her walks to Betsy's school/work/SW group/the pub for her Sunday roasts and the inch by inch detail of the layout of her house, I was able to find what street she lives on. If a 29 year old nobody can discover this then anyone can. Why anyone would want to put themselves out there to that degree is completely beyond me, so much danger for her daughter!

Reactions: 2
What's absolutely ridiculous and terrifying is that with all she shares to insta between her walks to Betsy's school/work/SW group/the pub for her Sunday roasts and the inch by inch detail of the layout of her house, I was able to find what street she lives on. If a 29 year old nobody can discover this then anyone can. Why anyone would want to put themselves out there to that degree is completely beyond me, so much danger for her daughter!
Why would you do that?

• Haha
So she wont share Betsy's reaction to going to disney land before its "a bit of a personal thing" but she'll happily share her daughter on Instagram with no top on... makes loads of sense

So she wont share Betsy's reaction to going to disney land before its "a bit of a personal thing" but she'll happily share her daughter on Instagram with no top on... makes loads of sense

Where does Brittany live (not specifics but like general area) as shes just said she lives not far from London. I always thought she was Birmingham way
Barwell she lives up the road from me

When you know the area and she posts her every move it's not hard to put two and two together 🤷‍♀️
When you know the area and she posts her every move it's not hard to put two and two together 🤷‍♀️
i asked why not how but im guessing it will be the same answer as the other person i didnt ask and thats to be nosey kool👍🏽

I don’t know why but her little dig on this has really boiled my piss! Strangers wonder things because you post so much of your life you stupid fat cow!! If you care what strangers think or wonder put your bleeping account on private you melt

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why but her little dig on this has really boiled my piss! Strangers wonder things because you post so much of your life you stupid fat cow!! If you care what strangers think or wonder put your bleeping account on private you melt
"I'll prob start covering his face one day again"
lol oh begney you are so RaNdOm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.