_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just looks like he has a huge head I don’t know why lol. She gets right on my tits talking about her 90s shaved eyebrows. They look a million times bleeping better than the Mr potato head angry eyebrows you have now silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly goes on like he works for mi5 and hides his face everyday. Now he’s in every video photo ext . Clearly up to something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I take back what I said.. her stories.. licking through his fingers 🤢🤢🤢 send me a skip I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He will make his private account public for optimum begs in the new year.
Secretly can’t wait to have a nose. I’m no way requesting to follow him. Not on your bleeping nelly. But yes I will have a good rummage if it’s public 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Secretly can’t wait to have a nose. I’m no way requesting to follow him. Not on your bleeping nelly. But yes I will have a good rummage if it’s public 🤣
There’s not much on there 2bh! Don’t get excited haha. Although can imagine posts will be going up if he’s getting in on the game too!! She has posted him so much over the last few days too!

Reactions: 2
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve always loved this company....I’ve always wanted to buy something from this amazing company.....but I can’t even be arsed to find out the correct way to say the name of this fabulous company before I tag them to try and get some freebies from them....Jesus Christ
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve always loved this company....I’ve always wanted to buy something from this amazing company.....but I can’t even be arsed to find out the correct way to say the name of this fabulous company before I tag them to try and get some freebies from them....Jesus Christ
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I hope the fact she couldn’t be arsed is enough to put them off sending her freebies.

Reactions: 1
Same as The fat funny one who has pimped out her husband for freebies and collabs as they have another one on the way! Before that her husband never ever posted as frequent

Reactions: 3
Anybody else thing her food always looks absolutely rotten 😷

Reactions: 2
That mushy pea gravy is the most unnecessary SW hack or tweak ever. 200(ish) extra calories? Gravy granules are SO MUCH LESS.... but that’s syns and this ridiculous hack is syn free? SW IS bleeping STUPID.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.