_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mushy pea gravy is the most unnecessary SW hack or tweak ever. 200(ish) extra calories? Gravy granules are SO MUCH LESS.... but that’s syns and this ridiculous hack is syn free? SW IS bleeping STUPID.
Not to mention that's THREE stock pots she's used for that one dinner between the manky gravy and the roasties.. So much sodium 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That mushy pea gravy is the most unnecessary SW hack or tweak ever. 200(ish) extra calories? Gravy granules are SO MUCH LESS.... but that’s syns and this ridiculous hack is syn free? SW IS bleeping STUPID.
None of them on SW know about actual NUTRITION and what is good for you. Like the pot noodle crap they eat Cos is like 2 syns but won’t eat avocado- it’s soo unhealthy it’s unreal

Reactions: 5
In fairness to SW they don’t actually tell you this (I’ve only ever seen granules quotes) and it’s others interpretation of the plan. I’ve never felt the need to tweak to save syns and I’ve never met anyone else who does.

Reactions: 3
In fairness to SW they don’t actually tell you this (I’ve only ever seen granules quotes) and it’s others interpretation of the plan. I’ve never felt the need to tweak to save syns and I’ve never met anyone else who does.
I’ve done SW on and off for years and they tell you NOT to tweak. They tell you to use your syns and surely using a spoon of gravy granules for 2 syns is a lot healthier than mushed up onions or peas. It’s like when they make crisps out of lasagne sheets? Just eat some bleeping walkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, I know SW don’t actually promote it. However, they do nothing about these SW Instagram accounts promoting it in their name.

I’ve done SW on and off for years and they tell you NOT to tweak. They tell you to use your syns and surely using a spoon of gravy granules for 2 syns is a lot healthier than mushed up onions or peas. It’s like when they make crisps out of lasagne sheets? Just eat some bleeping walkers.
And eating cold beans and soup out of the tin as a snack - duck off there is no way that’s nice or good for you. Grim

• Sick
Reactions: 5
You put it better than me! This is how I’ve used syns when following the plan - real food every time 👌🏼

Reactions: 2
Where does Brittany live (not specifics but like general area) as shes just said she lives not far from London. I always thought she was Birmingham way

So she wont share Betsy's reaction to going to disney land before its "a bit of a personal thing" but she'll happily share her daughter on Instagram with no top on... makes loads of sense

Reactions: 27
Where does Brittany live (not specifics but like general area) as shes just said she lives not far from London. I always thought she was Birmingham way
Barwell

Where is the ASOS beg? I haven't seen it!

Doesn’t mind showing her topless, farting, poorly, crying, hurt or annoyed but doesn’t want to show her happy. Maybe she’s worried that she won’t get the correct Instagram reaction. We all think she’s the most beggy, muggy, braggy witch ever so showing Betsy happy wouldn’t make us like you less.. we already hate you the maximum amount 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She will video it a million percent and all depending on her reaction will depend if she shares it. Daft moo - like previous poster said it’s ok to show her in allllllllllllll other aspects??

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely been on here
If she’s sharing all that. And the begging she’s been doing for it I don’t see why she wouldn’t show her reaction 🙄 she doesn’t want to seem showy offy but doesn’t mind being beggy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.