_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin on those most recent pictures she's put on her grid look awful considering she's constantly plugging products to help her skin
I'm bloody sick of seeing her promoting the same products every day / night she's so boring

Correct me if I’m wrong.. but she doesn’t answer this question in her stories!
The time it took her to say “keep watching” she could have told them.
bleeping ignorant witch. Who does she think she is 😂
She gained a few followers from losing weight, which she is currently gaining back, sells crappy face products in a pyramid scheme and BEGS for free stuff on insta all while catching the bus everywhere 😂😂😂😂😂... twit.
She's so rude

Reactions: 2
Was playing her stories this morning and my sister in law who lives with me said ‘omg who’s that why is she talking like that can’t she talk properly’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ordering crap she doesn’t need. The postal service are begging people not to make non essential deliveries as they are snowed under with food parcels and meds that are more important right now and she’s willy nilly ordering clothes she don’t need to brownies etc. Think of what’s happening in the country

Reactions: 5
Now she’s chatting tit so she can look at her bleeping lip smacking annoying face and listen to her own voice 🙄🙄 self centred twit!

Reactions: 4
I swear to god that lumi is the most annoying thing she flogs! I’m sick of seeing the vibrator looking trash stick rubbed all over her face.

Side note: rubbing the shite out of your skin with a make up wipe isn’t really promoting good skin care 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Describes herself as a foodie and then suggests a fakeaway or a fish burger. Very foodie of you Brittney they will be getting you to judge Michelin Star restaurants soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Describes herself as a foodie and then suggests a fakeaway or a fish burger. Very foodie of you Brittney they will be getting you to judge Michelin Star restaurants soon.
Wait till they hear about her lasagne cheese sauce made out of a whole tin of blended bleeping macaroni cheese 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.