_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she on about by saying she’s working from home today? Does she not work in a salon?
That's what I was thinking?!

Also, just seen on her stories she said she took her eyelashes off using Johnsons makeup wipes, and she went on saying how she didn't want to go and travel to where she had them done to get them taken off as it's a journey, correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the lashes gifted?? If so it's SO infuriating that she doesn't even have the decency to go back to the salon and pay them for their service again to just get them removed even, because she definitely won't be paying them for any more lashes, but was happy to travel the journey to get her free stuff! She will just wait for another salon to offer her some free ones. Just can't believe it🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
That's what I was thinking?!

Also, just seen on her stories she said she took her eyelashes off using Johnsons makeup wipes, and she went on saying how she didn't want to go and travel to where she had them done to get them taken off as it's a journey, correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the lashes gifted?? If so it's SO infuriating that she doesn't even have the decency to go back to the salon and pay them for their service again to just get them removed even, because she definitely won't be paying them for any more lashes, but was happy to travel the journey to get her free stuff! She will just wait for another salon to offer her some free ones. Just can't believe it🤦🏻‍♀️
can imagine the person that did them fuming she took them off that way! And the fact she never went back.
Maybe I’ve remembered wrong but did she get them done in Loughborough? It’s not really far away but still bit of a Journey if you don’t drive so defo couldn’t be arsed if she had to pay!

Reactions: 1
can imagine the person that did them fuming she took them off that way! And the fact she never went back.
Maybe I’ve remembered wrong but did she get them done in Loughborough? It’s not really far away but still bit of a Journey if you don’t drive so defo couldn’t be arsed if she had to pay!
Yeah the post is actually on her grid, she had them done in Loughborough I'm from Wales so not sure how far away it is but clearly not that far if she managed to go there to get them done! And she had them done 11th Feb, surely they shouldn't have been on for that long??

When begging for stuff is a full time job and she doesn’t even have time to use proper English. Your. It’s you’re you dumb bleep.
Ive seen her a couple of times now saw her just now after she picked her daughter up from school at the shop and shes always texting on her phone and betsys just waiting for her 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she say she normally drives to weigh in though?! 🤣

I wonder what happened to her boss that she tagged all the time in posts and she used to pretend her Range Rover was hers 😂

Doesn’t she say she normally drives to weigh in though?! 🤣

I wonder what happened to her boss that she tagged all the time in posts and she used to pretend her Range Rover was hers 😂
She doesn’t drive she gets the bus🙄.
I can’t believe that she has said that about those lashes thats disgusting. It is about a 20 min journey to where the salon is and she lives.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A sales pitch for people worried about everything that’s going on right now, is how I’ve took this. Disgusting.

She is unreal. As long as you make some profits though eh Brittany.
C6AABFE7-D9EB-4DBD-9AC3-66D7515BDA9B.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
‘I have a couple of emails to do later, but I’ll do them later’ are you ok Tilly?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A sales pitch for people worried about everything that’s going on right now, is how I’ve took this. Disgusting.

She is unreal. As long as you make some profits though eh Brittany.
View attachment 96475
She will get her comeuppance soon. The economy is going to tit and they have predicted a recession for ages and people will tighten their belts.
It’s genuine small businesses and people in low/zero hour jobs who I feel awful for not people like her who make money selling over priced tit.

Reactions: 8
How many times does that boy change his insta name. Who the feck does he think he is, puff daddy? P diddy? Sean combs?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I’m wrong.. but she doesn’t answer this question in her stories!
The time it took her to say “keep watching” she could have told them.
bleeping ignorant witch. Who does she think she is 😂
She gained a few followers from losing weight, which she is currently gaining back, sells crappy face products in a pyramid scheme and BEGS for free stuff on insta all while catching the bus everywhere 😂😂😂😂😂... twit.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
would have thought seeing as she an influencer she should be taking heed of current circumstance and not be in a restaurant/cafe.

Reactions: 4
Ok I’ve been following her PARTNARRRRR for little while now, I’ve got to admit this to you all. He is FIT.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on let me get this straight, she took her 'gifted' eyelashes out because she couldn't be bothered to travel 20 minutes up the road, but will travel to a whole different county for a hair cut 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.