_beingbrittany #4 Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocker she's been gifted a Swan slow cooker. Pay for it yourself like the rest of us have to u beggy bleep. There's no reason she should be gifted tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so I havnt been on the thread in a while because I unfollowed Brittany months ago, but I had a snoop on her page this morning and I am SHOCKED at how bleeping bad her skin is now! She actually looks like she’s over 40 years old and caking herself in cheap make up is doing her absolutely no favours!!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ok so I havnt been on the thread in a while because I unfollowed Brittany months ago, but I had a snoop on her page this morning and I am SHOCKED at how bleeping bad her skin is now! She actually looks like she’s over 40 years old and caking herself in cheap make up is doing her absolutely no favours!!!!
Skins never been so good guuuuuuyyyyyyyzzzzzz

Skins never been so good guuuuuuyyyyyyyzzzzzz
She says I always used a filter before I started using this stuff. Well firstly Tillz hun you still bleeping do most of the time. Secondly I think it's probably more to do with being confident after weight loss and being happy in your own skin and nothing to do with your tit NU SKIN. She needs dermaplaning so badly for that fuzzy face if she wants to show it off that much. Like a bleeping yeti.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
has just gone to the piercing shop and asked for Jamie Genevieve piercing’s then🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They look really tight to her ears and theres no room for swelling whatsoever 🙄😬
Her ear lobes look like the equivalent of her ankles in strappy shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know its probably been said already but the way she speaks really grates on me! Does she really have to drag every word out and sound so whiny?

Reactions: 3
I am in utter shock that she has managed to get an ad deal with highcross leicester, how the actual duck did that happen! I feel like boycotting the whole place, idiots!

Reactions: 5
Made u a #transformationtuesday Tils
Or is it not about the weight loss anymore 🤭
We all know its only about money gain now, not weight loss. She would sell Betsey if she could get a free box of brownies out of it. The thing that really gets my goat though, is that she tries to make out "I'm just a noooooooorrrmmmaaallll girl, guys" Just to make herself seem approachable, so she can sell more to the real people!

Tits, You're incapable of doing anything other than lying to your followers to make a quick buck.You can't cook without flogging a crappy spice kit. You can't have a wash without ramming the crap LOOOOOOMMIIIII down everyone's necks. You get "invited" to places. Yeah, OK then. We know you go begging in the dms, stalk their profiles for weeks before, commenting on all their stuff, be it a restaurant, hotel ect. WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, SHITNEY! Your bed was gifted. You are desperate to get a free Disney trip, do you think tagging them 12 times in 12 stories was enough? Your clothes are hinted for (massive cringe, we all know what you're doing when you tag companies saying you love something. Stop it. Stop begging. It honestly makes us feel sick) Heaven forbid you put a face mask on and don't film it! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Wtf is lasnage? 😩 Thanks for putting the pic up too cause i wouldn't have a bleeping clue what she was posting about?

She says if she is gifted things or doesn’t like things she doesn’t post about them. Yet she is posting those absolutely disgusting slippers. She CANNOT genuinely like them🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For £2 a month you can donate to allow Tittany to afford her own imperial leather so she can stop bleeping BEGGING for freebies 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She says if she is gifted things or doesn’t like things she doesn’t post about them. Yet she is posting those absolutely disgusting slippers. She CANNOT genuinely like them🤢
Did not take long for the free stuff to start coming in for Instagrams hottest new couple. As if she has paid for anything from that company.

Reactions: 2
Why would you pay £40 for second hand shoes 😂😂 can go into river island and buy brand news ones for that price!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK so I had a nose on her depop.... Who remembers her buying these boots in the sale?! I can't remember for how much but something tells me it was less than £40🤔
They were definitely less than £40 because they were only cheap to begin with before the sale. And they didn’t sell out straight away, they were on the topshop website for atleast a year! I know this because I had my eye on them for ages and couldn’t decide if I wanted them or not.

In hindsight I’m glad I didn’t waste my money cause I think they are fugly now 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.