_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 7 year old son was sat next too me when I watched her video this morning. And said “ mummy what’s she’s done to her face” then also said what’s up with her eyebrows 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Her skins so good after her ‘non invasive skin peel’ last night that today she needs a filter😂 but she doesn’t need one her products are amazinnggggg 🤨

I’m more concerned about the contour. MUDDEH.

Those brows need a skip of their own though, don’t they?

Reactions: 4
Queue the Disneyland Paris begs!! Ffs this twit really is a professional begger!!!

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion: Tittany Green the begging queen has the worst eyebrows I've ever seen!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Queue the Disneyland Paris begs!! Ffs this twit really is a professional begger!!!
This makes me so sad, the lady who gifted the ears goes to my old Slimmingworld group and she works so hard with her little business. Only to gift to beggney 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am FUMING. I bleeping love this brand and now I’m never buying from them again. Also begney, it’s HASHTAG GIFTED. not some crappy gif
Honestly it pissed me off!! I knew she was on the beg from when she said she saw her in the cafe. I just can’t believe elanor fell for it

Reactions: 3
She speaks about the gifted items like she’s actually picked them out and bought them herself! Never says thank you so much for gifting me this, doesn’t even sound slightly grateful

Reactions: 3
It’s no surprise she’s lost so much weight - she really doesn’t seem to eat much does she? Whether I’m just a fatty but the amount of times she says oh I’ve not eaten anything today and it’s like 3pm and she will have a “brunch” of 400 calories max and then her dinner tonight really doesn’t look like much. Also, why is she giving her child a muller light yogurt which is packed full of sweeteners. She can have a normal yogurt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.