_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if she was referring to a different panda or not. Tilly mentioned the other night she was away that she was devastated she left her panda teddy at home that she sleeps with at night. But today she’s saying Betsy found the panda teddy up in her mums attic 🤔 tripping on her own lies maybe?!?

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if she was referring to a different panda or not. Tilly mentioned the other night she was away that she was devastated she left her panda teddy at home that she sleeps with at night. But today she’s saying Betsy found the panda teddy up in her mums attic 🤔 tripping on her own lies maybe?!?
I was confused by this too!

Reactions: 1
Omg she absolutely just humiliated poor Betsy on instagram! Poor kid!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg she absolutely just humiliated poor Betsy on instagram! Poor kid!
I literally made a sad face watching it. That poor girl I really do feel for her having her whole life posted on Instagram for her mother’s gain. 😭

Reactions: 2
Probably can’t afford a night out after all the pointless shopping she does! I don’t get it either why not just get the train to Birmingham for the day, why the need to stop away from your daughter overnight just to sit in your tracksuit and eat takeaway, they could just do that at home.
EXACTLY!! it’s not like she lives with her mum so needs to time away 🤦🏻‍♀️

That's nothing look at this that tayla uploaded to her Facebook for a girl who i see on insta most days this is so u filtered and looks crazy different for a girl whos lost a lot of weight shes done well by the looks of certain photos but in others you can really see her truest version off tilly🤦‍♀️
Oh that is a badddd photo

That's nothing look at this that tayla uploaded to her Facebook for a girl who i see on insta most days this is so u filtered and looks crazy different for a girl whos lost a lot of weight shes done well by the looks of certain photos but in others you can really see her truest version off tilly🤦‍♀️
Brittany uploaded that photo to her own instagram??

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t get how she can post her daughter half naked on insta. She doesn’t know who’s following her, she doesn’t have a private instagram. I couldn’t imagine doing that with my daughters!!
also who would want to embarrass their child like that the poor kid looked so upset that she knows her mums just recorded her farting and is about to post it for everyone to see.
Her room is exactly how her mum wants it because that’s how she’s seen people with actual style decorating their children’s bedroom. She’s really grating on me I used to love her insta and think she was amazing when she was loosing her weight but I honestly cringe when I watch her videos now. And the fact that she can’t post a video without showing her hands or that bleeping lip curl infuriates me.
Rant over 😂

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t get how she can post her daughter half naked on insta. She doesn’t know who’s following her, she doesn’t have a private instagram. I couldn’t imagine doing that with my daughters!!
also who would want to embarrass their child like that the poor kid looked so upset that she knows her mums just recorded her farting and is about to post it for everyone to see.
Her room is exactly how her mum wants it because that’s how she’s seen people with actual style decorating their children’s bedroom. She’s really grating on me I used to love her insta and think she was amazing when she was loosing her weight but I honestly cringe when I watch her
It makes me so edgy. She’s posted her kid in her uniform. Posted them walking to the kids school. To shop etc. If you live round there you could easy stalk. It’s awful.

Reactions: 5
Her room is exactly how her mum wants it because that’s how she’s seen people with actual style decorating their children’s bedroom. She’s really grating on me I used to love her insta and think she was amazing when she was loosing her weight but I honestly cringe when I watch her videos now. And the fact that she can’t post a video without showing her hands or that bleeping lip curl infuriates me.
Rant over 😂
It made me so sad seeing her film her passing wind and then laughing, way to embarrass your child on social media, just let the girl play! She doesn’t need to constantly record her to all her random as duck followers!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It makes me so edgy. She’s posted her kid in her uniform. Posted them walking to the kids school. To shop etc. If you live round there you could easy stalk. It’s awful.
Yet she hides her partnnnnnnnnnnas face

Reactions: 1
Hey guys, get yourselves down to aldi and get yourselves this not a lumiii for 12.99 look at all the attachments it comes with and u can get it in silver or rose 🙌
02E3F119-1DE9-4CDD-8A75-F17DED278913.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.