_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Betsy - the poor child doesn’t know the difference between YOUR and YOU’RE either. No hope as her mother hasn’t got a clue yet!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else pissed off with her little dig saying "even though I'm not getting paid or making money on this I'll still say AD" umm Begney hun you're still advertising it and every other story is a bloody swipe up to it! 😠

But yes, her lips do look bigger, rant over haha

Reactions: 5
But she gets paid for promoting NUSkin so is it not an ad, she’s clearly as thick as her eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I bRought them for our little Christmas Evey treat around Christmas time"
o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed how much she comments on posts from lifethroughemseyes, lilandlife, lifewithivycoco and all the ‘influencers’ more.
She’s far from original and looks like a blown up doll. Not a compliment, she looks hideous

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed how much she comments on posts from lifethroughemseyes, lilandlife, lifewithivycoco and all the ‘influencers’ more.
She’s far from original and looks like a blown up doll. Not a compliment, she looks hideous
She’s the biggest beg on Instagram! She comments on ALL the big accounts on Instagram to get herself noticed. Any time I see a post from Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon there is a comment from her on there, think she wants in on their ‘friendship’ 🤣 last week when Stacey was at winter wonderland she commented saying I wish I’d seen you there 🤮 🤮 she’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191222-180724_Instagram.jpg
Im sorry but this picture is actually terrifying, why does she insist on curling her lip back like that? Its not a good look atall

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.