_beingbrittany #3 Boyfriend on tag, fake designer bag, gifted *press stays, cankles for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion
Being Brittany obsessed with the lumi always on the beg for a free roomie, loves a mud mask but for old beggars stating Ad’s a hard task!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

Being Brittany #4 Send me a skip for my SIZE 10 LEGS, our Tilly is the Qween of Begs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Being Brittany #4 Her house is full of Tkmaxx, her big swollen legs suggest she’s full of snacks..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I put a thread suggestion on this thread a while back but cant find it 😫 it had a fair few reactions if anyone can see it can you please quote it 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wonder if her paaaaaaahtnahhhhh will steal their Christmas turkey this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nuskin swipe ups and begging for tatt, Not AD or gifted, was it shoplifted?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she has such thick eyebrows, why does she feel the need to colour them in making them uneven and longer🐛

Reactions: 3
I've unfollowed this morning, cannot bear to watch her use her shite LUMI on her feral face for one second longer, send me a skip, I'm done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.